Coop Missions

Discussion in 'COOP' started by Wheat1328, Jun 22, 2014.

1. Bommeltje

Bommeltje Member

Yesss!
    We finished all mission except one of day 1 (119/120 missions and all levels done with one try). We didn't succeed to pick all powerups in stickybounce. It were 40 fun levels! Some of the missions were really really really hard, but we did them all (except one).
    Hope we can finish all mission in Day 2 :)

AKAI2002, Vicvic91 and n0phun like this.
  2. Vicvic91

Vicvic91 Administrator Staff Member Frogmind

And after that Doomsday, and Daydream... for sure you will get a lot of fun with those levels as well :)

Bommeltje and AKAI2002 like this.
  3. AKAI2002

AKAI2002 Clone Master

Woow , awesome! I haven't seen coop in like,. weeks
    I got no one to play with :(
    I'm afraid 2thumb won't work well for my device

Bommeltje likes this.
  4. -Fireblade-

-Fireblade- Active Member

Hi @Vicvic91! "hit nothing" in "clonecubes" still doesn`t work on iOS. It`s the last achievement that i can`t get. We have last update BL and nothing changes...how come??? :disappointed:

n0phun likes this.
  5. giv13

giv13 New Member

Hi! I have the same problem as Bommeltje with my Badland GOTY (Steam Version). I can't get all powerups in level Sticky Bounce in Coop. Will you fix this (and other bugs e.g. Gadget)? Please do it, it shouldn't be difficult for you)

6. n0phun

n0phun Master of Disaster Moderator

Today I stumbled upon a video on YouTube where someone explains how to get all powerups in Sticky Bounce. Might work in Steam too, cannot try it now. I know that you and @Bommeltje probably never will read this, but anyway:

Watching this I nearly regret it was fixed in iOS. ;-)

AKAI2002 likes this.