Green Roller 0.5

Discussion in 'FASTEST TIME TO FINISH' started by n0phun, Jul 1, 2017.

1. n0phun

n0phun Master of Disaster Moderator

1DB1BA53-944A-4E9F-8A81-1D12B3422D25.jpeg

GREEN ROLLER 0.5

Missions

online-fastest.jpeg

Online Level Records and Replays
    Upload your videos to YouTube and post your videos here! Post your online records to the Online Records Tab of the spreadsheet!

Last edited: Jul 5, 2018
  2. Vicvic91

Vicvic91 Administrator Staff Member Frogmind

n0phun likes this.
  3. n0phun

Saw you doing that last time it was online, though I can't remember your score then.

Have to fix the title, couldn't look for the exact value while uploading. Edit: done. Accidentally titled it with 18:500 first.

Last edited: Jul 5, 2017
    Vicvic91 likes this.
  4. Vicvic91

@n0phun
    I will let you the 1st place... for now :)

5. n0phun

Ah, but you tried, now ahead of primesgenato. :) Can you put in words how to jump the big powerups? For me there is an element of luck in it, I try to do it, but seldom luck...

Never saw primesgenato's ghost here, came from rank 6 or 7. Would be interesting to know how he got his score.

6. Vicvic91

Fighted with his ghost, he used the same trick as you but catched at least 2/4 big powerups.

All the secret of this trick is to "touch nothing" and use as max speed as possible to avoid 3/4 of the big powerups.
    Then the tricky part is to survive the moving platforms, as when you go to max speed you can bounce and be killed by the camera.

7. Marcello_HUN

Marcello_HUN Member

E2E16D3F-104B-4B24-9C70-BDD152BA3388.jpeg Guys, just wanted to let you know that this score by n0phun was very stressing for me since a long time. As #primesgenato was doing an insane time on assembly 0.5 i wanted to make sure that he gets angry a little bit too...:) here it is. #n0phun do you have better?

n0phun likes this.
  8. primesgenato

primesgenato Well-Known Member

lol Marcello_HUN. Very good score, dude! It's rare for me to get below 20s for Green Roller 0.5. I have to surrender this time ...

9. primesgenato

primesgenato Well-Known Member

16.833s

AKAI2002 and n0phun like this.