How to add your levels on an eternal day?

Discussion in 'GENERAL DISCUSSION' started by Максим Ким, Jul 28, 2017.

1. Hello, I want to add levels to the eternal day, how to do it?

2. Vicvic91

Vicvic91 Administrator Staff Member Frogmind

Hey !

Welcome to the forum :)
    You can share your levels in this forum to let us play them.
    If there is a good one we love at Frogmind, we will promote it on the Frogmind's Choice, or maybe in the Eternal Day. :)

3. I created the ROBO-JOB level yesterday and I want you to watch this level, and thought about adding this level or not.

4. So what do you think?

5. AKAI2002

AKAI2002 Clone Master

Hi
    It looks cool, but I cant play because of my tab:(
    it goes out of control when poison balls come to us:mrgreen:

6. Try to skip the checkpoint:)

7. Vicvic91

I can't pass the beggining : the gear is always squisshing me to the ground. Can you fix that ? :)

LianPiggy likes this.
  8. AKAI2002

AKAI2002 Clone Master

I don't have premium :(
    Also, I can play without skipping, but with a different device
    I can only play clonesaver levels now
    Just tap and hold.... Worked for me and I also had that problem:)

Last edited: Jul 30, 2017
  9. And I tried so hard to make a level. I do not know what level to do, I have no idea,

10. I'm now trying to create a level of the planet like in Badland 2

11. Only I do not know what background to make:(, please tell me what background to make

12. 4522405DASH

4522405DASH Hypercloner

For months and months I've been having the same goal, taking advice from others and using that knowledge to put in to my levels. If you want to get your level in Eternal Day, patience is key. After all, it's Frogmind's choice if they want to or not. :)

I've played your level, and it's pretty cool.
    I've been putting all my effort into making this level called MATRIX. I've been spending weeks on it now, and I hope it gets on ED or Frogmind's Choice, like your level. I will post the link when it's finished, but here's a video for a preview so far:

Best Wishes, Loopedrage

Baksbrown, AKAI2002 and Vicvic91 like this.
  13. FBI Light Rock

FBI Light Rock Techno Fury Moderator Beta tester

I'll be honest with you, but this is my personal opinion, so don't take it as everyone sees it the same way I do.

I don't like it. It's a very memory based level, you must know how things move and block your way. Casual players don't like that as they have to play it several times over. Plus some of the places the paths are too tight, not suitable for casual players.

You need to make obstacles that rely on precision tapping (but not too precise), puzzle solving (with adequate time to figure it out before the screen eats your clones) or time based precision (with some margin of error). That's just some of the recommended obstacles. The best levels have other variants.

LianPiggy and Baksbrown like this.
  14. 4522405DASH

4522405DASH Hypercloner

Your opinion is completely OK because there are ways that I can possibly make the level easier. There were some parts that didn't make the cut due to the fact that they were WAY too hard. If this bothers you too much, I can make the level easier (e.g. make some parts slower, tweaking some bits to make it a little easier, etc.)

AKAI2002 likes this.
  15. AKAI2002

AKAI2002 Clone Master

that would be nice

16. Vicvic91 I would like to know how you choose the levels for the eternal day?

17. Vicvic91

At Frogmind we try the new ones of the week. If one of them is a really cool one, we promote it to Eternal Day. :)

It requires for sure :
    . No glitches/bugs
    . 3 fun and possible missions to play with

18. Thanks!!!!!

AKAI2002 likes this.