Frost - Casual

Discussion in 'RUSH MODE (Android)' started by Vicvic91, Dec 23, 2016.

1. Vicvic91

Vicvic91 Administrator Staff Member Frogmind

IMG_3502.JPG

FROST - Casual

Missions
    Compete with your friends in this new Rush Mode and see how far you can survive

Clones Saved
    Add your own Clone Counts into the Clone Saving Spreadsheet

2. Pierre Miguel Gayo

Pierre Miguel Gayo Elite Member

OMG SOOO CLOSE
    Screenshot_2016-12-28-12-56-22.png

Vicvic91 likes this.
  3. Vicvic91

Epic ! You are close to finish the level now eheh :)
    Are you playing via Facebook against some friends ?

Don't hesitate to add me in your Facebook friendlist if you want to beat my best score :)
    http://www.facebook.com/vicvic91 :)

4. Pierre Miguel Gayo

When vicvic91 creates something, its hell

5. Patrick Buffa

Patrick Buffa Well-Known Member

Where do I find all of this? I ask this because I can't seem to find this level in my app.

6. Vicvic91

Android version only (for now). But this january month is going to be epic for iOS players :)

7. Patrick Buffa

Patrick Buffa Well-Known Member

Thanks @Vicvic91 I appreciate it. I only have IOS so this means I have to wait til January.

8. InterludeDude

InterludeDude Elite Member Beta tester

I hope I didn't delay the update because of my achievement suggestion... well, at least we have a more precise release date, rather than "soon"... Vicvic!!
    This new Frost level does look cool, though. I'm going right to Doomsday mode!

9. FBI Light Rock

FBI Light Rock Techno Fury Moderator Beta tester

That's a bad idea :mrgreen:. I couldn't even get pass 43% on Doomsday! :( The only difference between the Casual and Doomsday is the superclone powerups are replaced by single clone powerups, but yet it makes a world of difference! :eek:

48 Clones for Casual on my second successful playthrough. 40 for the first. :) That last part where all the freeze beams alternate is a clone killer!

InterludeDude and Vicvic91 like this.
  10. Pierre Miguel Gayo

40 for you first!!!!!
    Mine was 18 :(

11. Vicvic91

Unfortunally, I can't record you a video with my Android device.
    My record with actual online build is 90 clones saved, but I was able to save 146 clones in the beta build with the exact same level.

Few hints for you to get the 100+ clones :
    . you need to collect every shrink powerup, and avoid the last big powerup : keep as small as you can !
    . avoid 2nd and 3rd speed powerups (in the 1st part of the level) : it will help you collecting a lot more clones in that first part
    . then, avoid the button and slow powerup just after the portal : you need to keep your clones grouped without loosing them in the portals way + taking the slow powerup there is a mistake as you will loose speed to survive the final lasers
    . in the 2nd part of the level, you can just freeze a clone on each laser by touching the very base of the laser : most of the time it will avoid the laser bounce and protect your group of clones
    . when passing in between the 2 saws, you can use the background to create like a line of clones and pass it without killing a lot of them there
    . again, avoid the big powerup just before the final part, but collect the clone powerup just before the freaky falling saw
    . the freaky saw before the final part : try to group a lot of clones just before activating the saw's trigger. You can use the hole to protect your clone. Another possibility is to sacrify 1 clone to activate the saw, then survive with all the other clones peacefully
    . final lasers part : it's just about timing. With the good speed, you will have enough time to pass all your clones without any problem.

It's a tricky road, I know, but it's doable. It's a great challenge, if you can save 93 clones I'm sure you will get the 100+ soon. :)

Arus73 and AKAI2002 like this.
  12. AKAI2002

AKAI2002 Clone Master

Wow nice description
    Hope we can do like that:)
    Same with me, but can't you record with another one with nice camera? Or any problem with holding it for too long? :mrgreen:

13. Arus73

Arus73 Elite Member

I use the free app AZ Screen Recorder and start the video recording after tapping the camera symbol that appears when you complete a level.

14. Arus73

Arus73 Elite Member

Can you please expand a little on this? What is the hole you mention? Where is the saw trigger? How do you actually sacrifice 1 clone without making all the others die swallowed by the moving screen?

15. AKAI2002

AKAI2002 Clone Master

This is before we enter the freeze Ray triplets zone (hope you understand:mrgreen:)
    There is a depression upside
    By freaky saw it is meant about the saw that follows us
    I think the trigger is before we go up to enter the zone

Last edited: Aug 21, 2017
  16. Vicvic91

Exactly. It's the freaky saw :)

17. Arus73

Arus73 Elite Member

Yes but what's the strategy for sacrificing only 1 clone? Where do you keep all the others?

18. AKAI2002

AKAI2002 Clone Master

So you can save more by not sacrificing more:tongueout:
    Seriously tho
    That one clony will activate it and the saw will go away and after that we can continue our journey:)

19. Vicvic91

Ping @Arus73 !
    Get a try on this one : you will get few more powerups to play with :)

20. Arus73

Arus73 Elite Member

I know but I want to focus on the new Evolution levels first

Vicvic91 and AKAI2002 like this.