Mas Rapido

Discussion in 'ETERNAL DAY' started by Vicvic91, May 5, 2017.

1. dubz131

dubz131 Bot Lover

i just hate sucking at a level...especially when having a bad day....i can't get any of the missions which is a first for me after so many days of the level coming out..it just really bothers me

it's not a terrible level - i just suck at it...and even when i get lucky and collect all powerups in the beginning, i end up dying at the button part

the information vivic said about 4 special zones to go to will hopefully help - but i can't play right now cause i don't want to put myself in a bad mood if i fail

i look forward to any video you or anyone can put up regarding this level

2. dubz131

dubz131 Bot Lover

oh sorry, i didn't see you already posted a vid...wow...this whole time ive been pushing the button without hitting those lights at all...yea, i guess that WOULD make the level less luck like i thought...now i feel stupid

ps: <|-|!<0, thanks - you've given me hope

3. dubz131

dubz131 Bot Lover

this sucks...still cant get one fucking mission....jesus christ

Vavje, Vicvic91 and n0phun like this.
  4. Vavje

Vavje Clone Master Beta tester

Oh no. This is a real doom/training level, for hardcore gamer. Is it possible to move forward this f... checkpoint mechanical starting ?
    Edit : please...

Vicvic91 likes this.
  5. dubz131

dubz131 Bot Lover

yea, this one is real tough, man - it's definitely for the hardcore gamers, imo - though it's really getting the missions that's really hard...once you know that you have to hit the white lights to open the path it does make it easier, but again, for casual games will probably be difficult..i still have a hell of a time....i was finally able to get one of the mission achievements (31 clones)

though, i could have sworn i got all powerups in 2 playthroughs but it didn't give me the achievement...is there a secret one i don't know about? imo, if you get all the powerups after the speed thing and get all the ones when it splits into 3 sections you did the hard part of the mission

6. AKAI2002

AKAI2002 Clone Master

Ooh, I became mad playing this level. I had a nightmare that when I pushed the black thing into the button, but did something wrong. Then suddenly the wall came towards my clonys and pushed them out of the screen. I don't know why but I didn't play the level afterwards, I wanna play that today but I got fever and my existing skills may have become less. Hmm... I'll try

7. AKAI2002

AKAI2002 Clone Master

YEAH!!! I got it! At last, with 30clones

Vicvic91 likes this.
  8. dubz131

dubz131 Bot Lover

vivic, can you please help with a video walkthrough or something on getting all powerups? i thought i finally got em all (as the beginning part is sooo godamn hard), but after replaying it back in slo-mo i see there's a 'one clone powerup' sitting at the bottom of the screen but i have no idea how to get it...i tried letting my clones drop on it but the force push is too powerful, so then i try blowing up the mine so some clones go up and others down but the screen moves too fast.

this is the only mission/achievement i need for eternal and it's so frustrating

AKAI2002 likes this.
  9. Vicvic91

Vicvic91 Administrator Staff Member Frogmind

n0phun and AKAI2002 like this.
  10. Vavje

Vavje Clone Master Beta tester

Impressive. I go back to PacMan.

AKAI2002 likes this.
  11. dubz131

dubz131 Bot Lover

holy shit...i called it from the beginning....luck

take out the video slowdown parts and the clone is FLYING through the beginning part, and the vid even shows the one clone pretty much should have died as he fell behind the screen just after blowing up the mine and going down to get the clone powerup.

i appreciate the vid...but this really just confirms my previous thoughs on how redicuously hard/lucky this level is...just look at the leaderboards...only 2 people have all the eternal day missions, which gives me reason to believe they are the only ones who have gotten it (aside from maybe an extremely small percentage .000000001 that may have gotten it like vivic)...because if you are able to get the clone powerups achievement/mission, then you should be able to get any of the other ones in the other levels

12. Vicvic91

I got the powerup without going down like Straitorden. You just need to stop flying when going to the blower, to catch it easily. No need to explode the mines btw, you can easily pass it with 2/3 clones and collect all the powerups without any difficult.

I agree it's tricky, but not impossible.
    And all the other powerups are finger in the noïse :)

13. dubz131

dubz131 Bot Lover

ok, can we please speed-up the beginning at least? every time i restart i have to wait that 3-5 seconds and it's become annoying...at this point i just want the level to start to i can finally get a lucky playthrough

AKAI2002 likes this.
  14. dubz131

dubz131 Bot Lover

i mean, i atleat figured out kind of how to blow up the mind and go the downward path, but the goddamn screen of death keeps killing me before i can go through....BS

15. AKAI2002

AKAI2002 Clone Master

Yea.. atleast a checkpoint at the place it stops

16. dubz131

dubz131 Bot Lover

that woud be great

i could keep re-trying from the point the actually level starts...there's so many things that have to go right when collecting the powerups that any help to make restarting easier would at least keep me interested in trying to get the achievement...i literally kept restarting for 30 min straight and i could just never get everything to go right...the hardest being blowing up the mine and going downward before the screen of death kills you...but every time i actually get that part to work i miss a powerup before it in the spinning wheels...or if i get all the powerups in the spinning wheels the mine thing doesn't work properly

i'm sorry but i really hate these kind of levels (super ultra fast speed/can't see what's going on/no time to react)....i hate twitch games, and badland shouldn't have levels like that, imo

-Fireblade- and AKAI2002 like this.
  17. dubz131

dubz131 Bot Lover

this level still cheats and i'm not happy about it...i'll never get the full missions now because of the 'all powerups' nonsense....the beginning part of this level is beyond hard, and luck related

edit: cmon, man...only TWO people (per the gamecenter leaderboards) have been able to get the powerup mission...you gotta have a better ratio of people being able to get missions...being hard is one thing; but 1 out of 1,000,000 luck odds is just not fair...getting that ONE clone powerup where you have to go downward is basically impossible

i serously did it once, but i had already missed one clone powerup in the spinning wheel things...so, not only is it rediculous improbable that you'll get that one clone powerup, but you have to make sure you get all 4 of the powerups BEFORE that THEN get that powerup...it's really too much and it annoys me to see a missing egg on my game screen

Last edited: Aug 15, 2017
    -Fireblade- likes this.
  18. -Fireblade-

-Fireblade- Active Member

Absolutely agree! It is the worst mission in all levels! Vicvic's advices just doesn't work. Pure luck and thousands damn replays...

dubz131 likes this.
  19. Vicvic91

Sorry guys. Unfortunally, I can't update the missions on this level anymore.
    But I trust on your skill to be able to get it. :)

20. dubz131

dubz131 Bot Lover

aw boo

lol my skills...i wish

AKAI2002 likes this.