[Android] Glitch in Badland 2 Android

Discussion in 'SUPPORT & SUGGESTIONS' started by AKAI2002, May 7, 2017.

1. Vicvic91

Vicvic91 Administrator Staff Member Frogmind

Ok @AKAI2002 @Arus73 !
    Let's try to resume all the tweaks that the actual BL2 could get in an upcoming patch I will start to work on.

Can you complete it with the missing ones ?
    I have for now...

. Greenzone : make the final tunnel possible with a lot of small clones
    . Tribes : tweak the impossible "collect all powerups" mission
    . Frost Rush : add more clone powerups like in iOS version to save 100 clones in an easiest way
    . Daily Challenge : do you feel the missions are too hard to complete ?

I could try to add few of the BOTY as well, no matter if next level pack is not here :)

Arus73 and AKAI2002 like this.
  2. AKAI2002

AKAI2002 Clone Master

Thats because you made it hard? I thought it was because my skill is dim when opening for the first time
    but thats really a challenge, so, lets ask @Arus73 too:)
    Will tell if anything else:)
    you mean in daily challenges?

3. FBI Light Rock

FBI Light Rock Techno Fury Moderator Beta tester

Some missions are downright impossible, some are way too hard. What I can recall off the bat are:
    - Replicants: Collect All powerups is CLEARLY impossible
    - Ice Age: Save 10 Clones is too hard. Even Save 5 Clones is a problem. Change missions to Collect All powerups and Survive in x tries.
    - Gauntlet: Save 160 Clones is too hard, 130 sounds fine?
    - Next: Save Clones mission probably impossible, just replace it with another type of mission
    - Supergears & Sweeper: I don't even recall these 2 levels popping up in Daily Challenge at all
    - ALL Survive in X tries are bugged. It seems to be instead, Survive in X - 1 tries, just basically less than the shown X.

Also, please include Warpzone and Evolution levels in Daily Challenge as well!

Last edited: Aug 19, 2017
    AKAI2002 likes this.
  4. AKAI2002

AKAI2002 Clone Master

Yess!!! The same things I wanted to say!! Let me explain them
    The replicants mess it up 3 times and powerups inside closed boxes
    I think It is because the camera move a little bit faster... But I somehow managed to save 167 in my second arrival to the game, but I think the camera speed is a little problem
    This I agree so damn because even if we miss some large powerups it is hard and as the saw move up even mighty cube can't save
    I played Gummybo today and I realised I can do the survive in one try, but could only do the 2 try, and even I didn't get the 2 try mission

Other than these, some secret missions that give us play games xp also don't work properly, for example twins- I saved 5 and 2 separately but didn't get it

Same:)

Hope you understand what I said:mrgreen:

Last edited: Aug 19, 2017
  5. Vicvic91

Interesting, thanks for your feedbacks @FBI Light Rock @AKAI2002 !
    I will do my best to tweak as much thing as possible with the jext "patch update" :)

6. FBI Light Rock

Another thing I forgot to add: Explode All Mines in Intrusion seems bugged. I'm sure I exploded them all (I already have the mission on iOS) but nothing. Anyone else can confirm? May be one off on my side.

7. AKAI2002

AKAI2002 Clone Master

Sorry, never went for it:(

8. Arus73

Arus73 Elite Member

Yes, I confirm this too.

9. Arus73

Arus73 Elite Member

10. Arus73

Arus73 Elite Member

@Vicvic91
    In my game I clearly miss the dash boosters as I was never offered one and I have never seen it even if I completed all game levels. I just get mighty cubes and slow time boosters. This might be a glitch for me.

11. Arus73

Arus73 Elite Member

It depends, but, yeah, I feel difficult especially those requiring to save more clones than the actual level's missions. For example, in Supersonic daily the threshold was set to 120 clones which is possible but very difficult. My record in this is 122!

AKAI2002 likes this.
  12. AKAI2002

AKAI2002 Clone Master

Mine is 93:coldsweat:

13. FBI Light Rock

Oh, I found this one of the harder ones, but I still managed to complete it every time. I did take quite a lot of attempts though. You need approximately 80 clones after the saw shooting out section to get 120 clones.

AKAI2002 and Arus73 like this.
  14. Vicvic91

Ok, thanks for all those feedbacks !

I just tweaked the Daily Mission to be easiest than actually : it should be better with the next "fix update".

I can't promise about adding the Warpzone levels on this game mode, but I will try my best :)

Few fix are also coming on specifi levels :
    . Greenzone : the final tube will allow you to save a lot of clones no matter the size of your clones.
    . Tribes : like in iOS, the mission "collect all powerups" will be tweaked
    . Clonefrost : less speed at the beggining, to let you save more clones like in the iOS Online version
    . Frost Rush : I will tweak the level with few more clones to save, to get a level closer to the iOS version
    . Intrusion : let's replace the "Explode all mines" mission with something else :)

Anything else I am missing ? :)

Arus73 and AKAI2002 like this.
  15. AKAI2002

AKAI2002 Clone Master

Replicants daily challenge mission:)
    (And Next mission-if you see any problem with it)

Last edited: Aug 20, 2017
  16. CUBE MAN OFFICIAL

CUBE MAN OFFICIAL Penguin Clony

Yeah, happened to me. Helped me get the last level in Inferno in 1 try... but it's way harder.

AKAI2002 likes this.
  17. AKAI2002

AKAI2002 Clone Master

I got the last 8levels in infinity in one try because of this
    Good for mediocre players and no minding for pros

18. Arus73

Arus73 Elite Member

Thanks! I would try to correct also the faulty missions to complete in 2 tries which always require to complete without dying.

19. Vicvic91

This bug happens only in Daily Challenge, I'm right ?

20. Arus73

Arus73 Elite Member

No, in all stages. Although I finished all levels in 1 try now, it's not good for new players.