[Android] Glitch in Badland 2 Android

Discussion in 'SUPPORT & SUGGESTIONS' started by AKAI2002, May 7, 2017.

1. Arus73

Arus73 Elite Member

Ah, you edited your post from "no matter if it's not Halloween" to "only for Halloween"!
    So, on Halloween day, with the new update, the achievement will magically appear, correct?

AKAI2002 and RocksInMyHead like this.
  2. AKAI2002

AKAI2002 Clone Master

No, and no:mrgreen:
    As you can see in the video, I pushed the magma from the right side, and it was leaking from the left side
    Sometimes I see the leakage even before I enter the lava zone
    And one more glitch: the replay is not always like how we played; after 3 times we replay it shows its own moves and playing. How do you think I recorded the video with replay even after I died out completely? :laughing:

3. AKAI2002

AKAI2002 Clone Master

Should we update it on Halloween?? Also when is Halloween; for we don't usually celebrate the day...(we-my place)

RocksInMyHead likes this.
  4. Vicvic91

Vicvic91 Administrator Staff Member Frogmind

I guess if you play and complete Guardians on Halloween you will unlock this achievement :)

RocksInMyHead likes this.
  5. AKAI2002

AKAI2002 Clone Master

@Arus73 you have the same name in Google play games too, right?
    Ninja face... Lvl28...?
    And Vicvic... You're 19civciV?
    I have a long name IroncladAardvark6046
    Let's compare:-P

Last edited: Aug 29, 2017
    Arus73 likes this.
  6. RocksInMyHead

RocksInMyHead Elite Member

Oh no! No Halloween? October 31st :tonguewink:

AKAI2002 likes this.
  7. Arus73

Arus73 Elite Member

Yes, it's me. I'm 9th with 3026 clones saved and I see you are 12th with 2761 clones. I see a Vicvic91 player in 17th position with 2224 clones. The first 5 players in the list are surely using a pirated game because it's impossible to save so many clones (from 15000 to 87000).

AKAI2002 likes this.
  8. Arus73

Arus73 Elite Member

@Vicvic91 any possibility to block these cheaters and kick them out of the classification? I remember in other games the developers were able to build a system that was able to recognize if the game was not a legit version and block the cheaters from the online competition.

AKAI2002 likes this.
  9. AKAI2002

AKAI2002 Clone Master

@ShiV at 6th , @FBI Light Rock at 7th, and 19civciV at 21
    Bitsurgery at 8th, he/she just started to enter clone counts in the spreadsheets after me
    Me at 12th I can't believe
    :anguished:
    They don't know how to play

Last edited: Aug 29, 2017
  10. AKAI2002

AKAI2002 Clone Master

Also if we consider BADLAND 1 on Google play games, the clone counts are not even close to reality
    It shows only 1660+ clone for me and I'm at top 1%:(, 2900+ and 6th for @n0phun, 3259 and second for @ShiV
    And 10 the for @FBI Light Rock

11. Arus73

Arus73 Elite Member

@Vicvic91
    Are you also going to reinstate the super dash bonus that Cheetah removed from last update?

12. AKAI2002

AKAI2002 Clone Master

You are saying that Cheetah had removed it....... But I don't know, I will get it even after I updated it, and even if I skipped the ads... Did they not remove it in certain countries; or removed it in only some places of like that?

13. Arus73

Arus73 Elite Member

Or maybe they removed it from the paid version. I removed the ads by paying the required amount. In fact, after I bought the game, the free bonus by video link disappeared from my home page. If my assumption is correct, this should be corrected because it simply doesn't exist that paying players don't get something that free players can get.

14. Vicvic91

We removed it from the game, paid and free version.
    If @AKAI2002 can still using it, it's probably because he saved few of them before we remove them.
    He can't get new ones, just use the last ones he has.

We are not going to reintroduce the SuperDash at all.
    The game is better without, definitivelly. ;)

15. AKAI2002

AKAI2002 Clone Master

Wait. You removed it?
    Thanks
    Sometimes it is really annoying (except Age mover:-P)
    BTW I could get it only one at a time, not more because after it gives me one the next notification will be "use it now" and it is annoying
    So I have only one left now☺
    They are got by watching ads:)

16. Arus73

Arus73 Elite Member

@AKAI2002
    You have only 1 left. Maybe you keep getting them because you always have a spare one, but if you remain with none, maybe you will not get any new ones. It's anyway really strange this story...

AKAI2002 likes this.
  17. AKAI2002

AKAI2002 Clone Master

@RocksInMyHead Here it is Onam no Halloween
    We have 10 days holidays (for schools) really it's a four day celebration
    This year it is from 2nd September
    Just had the first term exam this year before it
    You can find out more on Google, I can't really explain it here, so long story:)

Last edited: Aug 30, 2017
  18. AKAI2002

AKAI2002 Clone Master

I don't really keep getting them, only if I spend one, so I can keep only one at a time:)
    I think you understood it wrongly?
    Anyways, you don't worry I won't get it again, so I can also not worry:mrgreen:

19. Vicvic91

Ping @AKAI2002 and @Arus73
    Ok guys, let's explain the things a bit more to make it clear to both of you.

Super Dash can appears sometimes with the Ad Version of the game : when you restart a checkpoint too much or when you get too long stuck in a level, the popup appears to allow you jumping to the next checkpoint.
    It's a 1 shot Super Dash (you can't keep it to use it when you want), it's here mostly to help players to complete a difficult level without keeping stuck for a very long time and watching a lot of ads.
    Super Dahs never appears in the Premium Version : you removed the ads and bought the game like it was created originally on iOS : without ads and way to pass a checkpoint.

If it was a way to cheat and save an insane lot of clones in the very first versions, we tweaked it to become only a way to help newbie playing the game.
    And we will definitively not reintroduce it as a cheat : now only skill is required to save more clones AND IT'S FUNNIEST LIKE THAT.

Arus73 and AKAI2002 like this.
  20. Vicvic91

Btw, more news about the next content update.
    Everything is close to be ready now : Evolution pack, new Daily Challenge levels, Achievements tweaks... everything is working good :)
    We will probably polish the build tomorrow, but I guess the update will be live in the next upcoming days now. :)

Arus73 and AKAI2002 like this.