Esc

Discussion in 'INFINITY' started by Vicvic91, Mar 2, 2016.

1. InterludeDude

InterludeDude Elite Member Beta tester

Maybe so, but I would prefer the end segment to be it's own clonesaver, with an extension, along with more superclones and shrinking powerups. Maybe call it Dreadstorm, after Voltiac's level?

2. CUBE MAN OFFICIAL

CUBE MAN OFFICIAL Penguin Clony

Wait! Is it possible to create a rush lvl such that you can get negative seconds from all the clones? :)

Really good skill guys. 28 clones? I can barely save 10.

3. Vicvic91

Vicvic91 Administrator Staff Member Frogmind

I still feel that this level is better as a Race level than a Clonesavior one in the Online Mode.

A bad exemple is Clonedrop : as there is only 40 clones to save, the leaderboard becomes useless with 10+ players with the same score.

Esc as a Race level offers much more different scores, and the Clonesavior aspect is not the only one aspect because :
    . You can also win few more times with a perfect run on the saw tunnel
    . Same with the portals section, you can get extra boost in a perfect run

This level needs 32+ seconds to save 31 clones.
    So theorically, it's not possible to get under 0 score :)

4. <|-|!<0

<|-|!<0 Dr. Doomsday

This level is awesome as race and it helped me get better on it saved 1 more clone on single player, lol.

Vicvic91 likes this.
  5. dubz131

dubz131 Bot Lover

ok mr. awesome...where's your vid on 31? :)

game on - i need this secret achievement and the skateboarder one and i'll have them all (almost got skateboarder but one of the clonys was stupid and fell off at the end)...but i'm definitely going to need help with this one...please tell me you put a secret boty in this level for assistance (i noticed you included boty in some of the older levels which was really cool to find)

good job on picking all the secret achievements, though - they were definitely challenging, but obtainable which practice...i think ive just gotten better with time so it made some easier for me...but i think every player should have a chance to achieve them

6. Vavje

Vavje Clone Master Beta tester

29:400.
    Does it mean 29400 tries to beat this time too ? My best 29:433. Luck. Hate Esc. Any vid ?

7. Vicvic91

No luck. Did you ever tried to use the moving magma tubes at the end to propulse you with a boost ? :)

8. Vavje

Vavje Clone Master Beta tester

Oh yes. I tried many times. This is a nice trick.

Vicvic91 likes this.
  9. AKAI2002

AKAI2002 Clone Master

I tried this but never worked
    But my best is 29.233
    (Just now, after seeing this post:tonguewink: before, 29.700)
    I think I can improve using the tubes too :)

10. Patrick Buffa

Patrick Buffa Well-Known Member

My goodness this is impossible for me to beat that time record of 24 seconds. I tried, and i still didn't make it

11. RocksInMyHead

RocksInMyHead Elite Member

The trick is to keep your clones tightly together at the very last part where the magma cannons are raining on you. And also to have some momentum to get through them at a decent pace, slowing the progress only very briefly to avoid the magma a couple of times. Give that a shot and let me know what you think. :). I never use the magma cannons to push any clones through.

12. Vicvic91

The part where you go to the final portal before the magma parts is also important : if your BigEye Clony go directly on it, it will propulse your clones at the maximum speed.

Then try to avoid the cubes in your way, and use the tubes to get extra speed until the end.

My best is 28.566 so far :)

AKAI2002 likes this.
  13. Vicvic91

@Neopard ESC achievement will be nerfed to 30 clones, more easy :)

14. AKAI2002

AKAI2002 Clone Master

Beat me: 28.466 :tonguewink:
    If I can, you all can
    That's the condition of my device
    If you don't believe me, just watch this

Last edited: Sep 9, 2017
    RocksInMyHead likes this.
  15. AKAI2002

AKAI2002 Clone Master

I dedicate this video to all of you ☺

16. Vicvic91

Did you used any booster for that... like surviving the last part as Cuby maybe ? :p

17. AKAI2002

AKAI2002 Clone Master

No no
    That just helps for saving clones, not reducing time
    Super dash is not an option in this level as there is no checkpoint
    The portal after so much superclones and lasers lies is a place for reducing time, if the first clone that enters it doesn't hit green magma
    And, if i or you manage to pass the first set of saws easily, the time will become -28.100, as my record was done after a delay there:)
    Wish y'all a happy record breaking time:wink:

18. FBI Light Rock

FBI Light Rock Techno Fury Moderator Beta tester

Ain't any much easier. :tearsofjoy:

Damn, I already have 30 clones for ESC! Will I get the achievement automatically then?

AKAI2002 likes this.
  19. Vicvic91

31 clones is really easy on Android when using a Cube Booster ! :)

20. Arus73

Arus73 Elite Member

Why? You don't get killed by the poison blobs when turned into a cube?