Clonefrost (Android)

Discussion in 'WARPZONE' started by FBI Light Rock, Jan 16, 2017.

1. FBI Light Rock

FBI Light Rock Techno Fury Moderator Beta tester

Capture d’écran 2017-01-18 à 10.05.41.png

Clonefrost (Android exclusive)

Missions

Capture d’écran 2017-01-18 à 10.32.08.png
    Mission & Clone Replays
    Upload your videos to YouTube and post your videos here! Post your awesome clone scores here!

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2017
  2. FBI Light Rock

This level is almost impossible. It seems that the screen is somehow moving way too fast, much faster than the original Frost level (In the Rush event), making it too hard to collect all the powerups, much less have time to adjust the clone fleet to minimize the frosty casualties. It ain't fun right now. :(

3. FBI Light Rock

Okay, now I played a few more times, I kind of know what's going on now. It's been made intentionally faster by one notch, but it's also shorter. Still, crazy hard to get all those powerups! And not to mention save the clones too. Passed it once already, but still can't nail those eggs. Sigh...looks like this one might take a while...:(

4. denisbadic

denisbadic Active Member

Very much lag on my phone(Samsung S4, Android 5.0.1), it is impossible to play. At the level of cubeception and level down. Do something

5. Vicvic91

Vicvic91 Administrator Staff Member Frogmind

Screenshot_2017-08-31-10-45-02.png

Not so epic as @McSketchy record on iOS Multiplayer level, but I guess I learned few more tricks to get this 183 clones saved :)