[Android] Glitch in Badland 2 Android

Discussion in 'SUPPORT & SUGGESTIONS' started by AKAI2002, May 7, 2017.

1. AKAI2002

AKAI2002 Clone Master

Wonderful!! I made one of my cousins download the game
    Should I tell him about the new update? Or just keep it suspense?? So he can enjoy the game for now, excited when he knows there is boty and the levels are going to be different.....

2. Arus73

Arus73 Elite Member

Merci beaucoup @Vicvic91 that's really wonderful news! Thanks also for the explanations on super dash. I recall now receiving one now and then before buying the premium version.

3. Vicvic91

Vicvic91 Administrator Staff Member Frogmind

New update is coming NEXT WEEK ! :)

Arus73 and AKAI2002 like this.
  4. AKAI2002

AKAI2002 Clone Master

Yay!!:smiley:
    Will there be new daily challenge levels with that update?

5. Arus73

Arus73 Elite Member

@Vicvic91
    Don't you think it would be great if there was a save button together with the replay button when you complete a level?
    With that you could save the video in the phone and easily share it in YouTube.
    I don't know if there is something like that in iOs, but I am sure there isn't in Android. That is why there are so few available good quality tutorial videos for Android.
    Please think about it for future updates.

Vicvic91 and AKAI2002 like this.
  6. Vicvic91

I will think about it.
    But for now... we will do without for this update :)

Arus73 likes this.
  7. Arus73

Arus73 Elite Member

Yep, that is why I referred to "future" updates

8. Arus73

Arus73 Elite Member

@Vicvic91
    Update live and installed!
    Green zone and tribes works fine.
    Intrusion, the explode all mines mission still doesn't work.
    The update unlocked these achievements in my Google Play: Savior, Y2K, Dedicated, Legacy. However, all the others I mentioned with my post of 28 August didn't unlock despite I got them in the game.
    In Bumped I saved 2 clones as that is my best result for the stage, but Twins didn't unlock in either the game or Google Play.

AKAI2002 likes this.
  9. AKAI2002

AKAI2002 Clone Master

Have you exploded the mine at the very start? Going straight left when beginning the level?

10. Vicvic91

Crap for Intrusion, I will keep it on my list.
    About Bumped, try to save 2 clones again : it unlocked on my game after I completed it with this update.

11. Arus73

Arus73 Elite Member

Yes. In total I found and destroyed 9 mines in this level. Is there a missing one I couldn't find?

12. Arus73

Arus73 Elite Member

Oh no! Does it mean that also all other achievements I have to obtain again? That is not good.... Why cannot be possible to introduce a cross checking in Google Play that if an achievement was unlocked in the game, it should also unlock in Google Play?

13. Arus73

Arus73 Elite Member

@Vicvic91
    Yes Twins unlocked when I saved again 2 clones. However the others seem not to replicate. I finished again Clonerush with 1 tap but Clonerush Survivor didn't unlock in Google Play...

14. Arus73

Arus73 Elite Member

@Vicvic91
    It seems that also the daily challenges is glitchy. I saved 67 clones and collected all power ups yet none of the daily missions unlocked: save 20 clones, save 50 clones, collect all power ups...

15. AKAI2002

AKAI2002 Clone Master

Screenshot_2017-09-04-18-15-16.png
    Record and currently saved clones....
    Happened with DOWN, saved 151, but still it is 150 in both game and spreadsheet, cause no cheating in Clones saved...

16. AKAI2002

AKAI2002 Clone Master

BTW @Vicvic91 which leaderboards did you mention? Where is it? I couldn't see anything
    Have you seen, @Arus73 ?

Also what is that i in a circle? I can't open it

17. Vicvic91

Hey guys !

I hope you are enjoying the new Evolution pack ! :)
    I suggest you to go hunting the Boty by yourself, you will be proud about it like that !

There can still few bugs, but I guess the most important for now is that the Android build got nerfed Rush levels + 10 new levels with achievements + few more Daily Challenge to discovers.

You can use the Clonesavior and Timetrial leaderboards to compete with all the other android players from the forum.
    Links are the same as the iOS ones, just click on the android sheet.

Have fun with those new contents ! :)

Arus73 and AKAI2002 like this.
  18. Arus73

Arus73 Elite Member

Yes it's very nice thanks. Very tough levels to say the least! I finished the 10 levels of Evolution but no achievement of Long Way Down... Why?

AKAI2002 and Vicvic91 like this.
  19. Arus73

Arus73 Elite Member

Oh I was awarded the Long Way Down achievement after restarting the game. Good!

20. Arus73

Arus73 Elite Member

I don't get this. Maybe it's the spreadsheet because there is no other leaderboard available for Android.