Orbital Way

Discussion in 'EVOLUTION' started by Vicvic91, Jun 15, 2017.

1. Vicvic91

Vicvic91 Administrator Staff Member Frogmind

Capture d’écran 2017-06-15 à 19.43.33.png

Orbital Way

Missions

orbital-way-eggs.jpg

Time Trial

orbital-way-time.jpg

Post your speedy timings in the Timetrial spreadsheet!

Total BOTY secrets to unlock

Mission, Clone & Time Trial Replays
    Upload your videos to YouTube and post your videos here! Post your awesome clone scores here!

Last edited: Jun 30, 2017
  2. dubz131

dubz131 Bot Lover

so has anyone noticed that all the racing/time levels in 'evolution' (which includes this level) have become insanely hard?

forget about even beating frogminds time...this is going to take a lot of practice...and alos finding the secrets planted throughout the level

3. Vicvic91

This is not an update you will complete in 1 day for sure :)

dubz131 likes this.
  4. dubz131

dubz131 Bot Lover

haha, that's for sure....and is awesome.

there's so many little secrets i'm finding in each level - there are soo many clones you can save even in the racing levels if you find the right secrets ;)

5. FBI Light Rock

FBI Light Rock Techno Fury Moderator Beta tester

It takes time to master a level, and then you still need to be real steady with really dexterous thumbs. :) You will beat them with enough practice for sure. But some levels require a bit of unlocking of secrets! :)

Smashing the time trial leaderboards one by one now, and trying to neutralize this evil @Vicvic91 on the way. :)

AKAI2002 and Vicvic91 like this.
  6. dubz131

dubz131 Bot Lover

Yea the racing will take major practice...I've had better luck getting all the secret achievements

Edit: boty is a nice friend in this level too...you can save quite a lot of clones if you know how to

7. AKAI2002

AKAI2002 Clone Master

you really love bots, bot lover?
    + @Vavje :)

dubz131 and Vavje like this.
  8. dubz131

dubz131 Bot Lover

you better believe it! : )

he helped me reach my 4k goal...couldn't be happier with that little guy

AKAI2002 likes this.
  9. AKAI2002

AKAI2002 Clone Master

I'm jus waiting for the android update
    But my device isnt with me, thats the problem :-(
    I'll tell my opinion about boty then :)

Last edited: Jun 30, 2017
  10. <|-|!<0

<|-|!<0 Dr. Doomsday

Level review: Awesome level for both racing and clone saving, if you are not satisfied with this one you just don't like this game lol. Secret boxes serve their purpose to help although the second one is kind of useless since you can already grab the clone powerup without turning off that laser ( maybe it helps on the racing too i don't know) overall theres nothing much new in this one but very fun nevertheless.
    Delay level: Small delays in green lava segment only
    Bugs: You will be very pissed off at a certain point when you save a lot of clones only to realize the score didn't count, saved 90 a bunch of times before the result actually showed up and the reason for that is if you go trough both floors at the end, the clones from the upper side will reach the tube earlier, making some of the clones from below reach the tube too late to count, solve this by going only from the lower side or use the screen to kill some of the clones that went above.

dubz131 and n0phun like this.
  11. dubz131

dubz131 Bot Lover

dude, i can't believe you saved 95 clones in this level...my total is only 35 and i thought i did pretty well...you are sick at this

you now have over 5,000 clones saved...that's amazing

edit: agree on the clones on the top at the end going through the tube first and not counting a bunch of clones i have on the bottom portion

12. AKAI2002

AKAI2002 Clone Master

Gets stuck at the third (or 4th?) planet while trying to turn off the lasers..... That makes me :dizzy:
    Otherwise it might have been fun

13. Arus73

Arus73 Elite Member

Anyone, to beat the 1st clony is it better to stay as wheel or turn into a flying clony?

14. Vicvic91

Keep as a Big Eye ! With Clony you will play the "clonesavior" version of the level, but definitively not be able to beat the ghosts. :)

15. Arus73

Arus73 Elite Member

Ah, because it's top hard as big eye... Missing a speedrun video on this:(

16. Arus73

Arus73 Elite Member

I made it! You were right @Vicvic91 staying big eye is the key as it is also finding the right timing to pass the 3 poison pipes without stopping after falling strait from above.

Vicvic91 and AKAI2002 like this.
  17. 4522405DASH

4522405DASH Hypercloner

My new record is 13 seconds! Couldn’t get a screenshot though :(

18. AKAI2002

AKAI2002 Clone Master

13 ? What!!:eek::dizzy:
    How
    Or did you post in wrong thread or something

19. 4522405DASH

4522405DASH Hypercloner

No, i’m not joking and I did not post in the wrong thread.

20. AKAI2002

AKAI2002 Clone Master

Uhhuh.... But then that time will be saved isn't it
    If played once again....?