Cube Driver

Discussion in 'EVOLUTION' started by Vicvic91, Jun 15, 2017.

1. Vicvic91

Vicvic91 Administrator Staff Member Frogmind

Capture d’écran 2017-06-15 à 19.21.51.png

Cube Driver

Missions

cube-driver-eggs.jpg

Time Trial

cube-driver-time.jpg

Post your time trial scores in the Timetrial spreadsheet!

Achievement
    NAVIGATOR: Save 140 clones

Total BOTY secrets to unlock

Mission, Clone & Time Trial Replays
    Upload your videos to YouTube and post your videos here! Post your awesome clone scores here!

Last edited: Jun 30, 2017
  2. <|-|!<0

<|-|!<0 Dr. Doomsday

Level review: A upped square version of Gauntlet that is really fun to play and save clones, find the best suitable path for you and drive your clones to the skies... great addition to the game.
    Delay level : Moderate to Extreme
    Bugs: None found so far

3. dubz131

dubz131 Bot Lover

haha, this level reminds me of frost and all the hard work it took to get 100 clones saved (right on the nose to this day)...and i just got 139 in this level (just missing the secret achievement)..but i have a feeling i can do this

4. 18111398

18111398 Elite Member

Sorry what is BOTY?

5. FBI Light Rock

FBI Light Rock Techno Fury Moderator Beta tester

A little boxed character sticking out of the wall/ground with a red eye in some levels. :) You'll find them mostly in the new Evolution level pack.

dubz131 and 18111398 like this.
  6. dubz131

dubz131 Bot Lover

yes, trust me....boty will be your new friend in the game...he helps you get more clones, get better times in levels, beat secret achievements and missions, etc.

7. dubz131

dubz131 Bot Lover

hey fbi, was just thinking about that, though...as i've noticed boty in some other levels as well like warpzone and even the adventure pack (i thnk?)..any chance somone could do a list of each level he's in? :) for those of us who want to be 100% sure they didn't miss anything

8. FBI Light Rock

Hard to say, but you can start it off by PM-ing us some of them! :)

9. AKAI2002

AKAI2002 Clone Master

Ttimetrial cube driver is horrible for me as the controls of cuby in my device is so terrible, so got only 9.100s:(
    As a clonesaver, need to confirm a fixed path :)

10. AKAI2002

AKAI2002 Clone Master

Is it a wonder? No. I got 8.166:mrgreen:
    Is it possible to get less times than this? I should try more
    Also, should I call someone out on this?

11. Vicvic91

Record is actually 7.300 by @Neopard :)

AKAI2002 likes this.
  12. AKAI2002

AKAI2002 Clone Master

I'll try to get at least 7.800 with my device:)

13. FBI Light Rock

That was by me! :(:( Check the iOS spreadsheet haha. Unless @Neopard got the same timing as that too...

14. AKAI2002

AKAI2002 Clone Master

:coldsweat::coldsweat:
    I got 7.950

@Vicvic91 I'll tell my real problem
    When I play this level, gauntlet, and vertical limit, the game acts weird
    I touch on one side, clony will go that side, but when I touch the other side, it won't go there, instead continue going the other side
    And when I let go, clony will fall
    Thus I ruin most of my speedrun times:(

RocksInMyHead likes this.
  15. RocksInMyHead

RocksInMyHead Elite Member

@AKAI2002 , hey there, I had that problem, most especially on Vertical Race. Then I figured out it was a combination of how I held my iPad for that particular level and my iPad case causing the iPad to think I was touching especially on the lower left side. I thought there was a glitch in that level for ages until I figured it out. It was the fleshy part below the thumb that was pressing the lower left part of the leather iPad case. It would warm up the case there and press against the lower left portion of the iPad. I'm not saying that's what's happening to you, but you might check it out.

AKAI2002 likes this.
  16. AKAI2002

AKAI2002 Clone Master

Yea that's not what's happening
    Cause I don't have case for any of my devices!!:(:sob:
    It's like when I touch the left side clony goes to right side

17. RocksInMyHead

So, basically, come to think of it, even if I didn't have the case just the way I held the iPad for that level would have caused the same problem with or without the case. I didn't even know I held the iPad differently for that level until I made a conscious effort to keep the fleshly part below my left thumb from touching the lower left of the iPad. It was touching just ever so slightly and causing Clony to go left when I thought I was pressing right.

18. AKAI2002

AKAI2002 Clone Master

I think I should make a video about how I hold my device and touching, and where the clony goes
    I can't explain by typing:confused_02:

19. RocksInMyHead

That's ok. I believe you :). Just saying it's what happened to me, and before I figured it out I would've sworn it was the game. That's why I mentioned it. :sunglasses:

AKAI2002 likes this.
  20. Vicvic91

It happens on my device at some point too.
    Seems that it's based on how fast you click on your screen and if you are using left+right buttons at the same time.
    Unfortunally there is nothing we can do for it, you will have to... retry again :)