Gravity Break

Discussion in 'FROZEN' started by Vicvic91, Dec 17, 2015.

1. Vicvic91

Vicvic91 Administrator Staff Member Frogmind

image.jpeg

GRAVITY BREAK

Missions
    image.jpeg

Time Trial

Gravity-Break-time.png

Post your time trial scores in the Timetrial spreadsheet!

Achievements
    ZERO GRAVITY: Survive without collecting powerups (added with the 28th June EVOLUTION update)

Mission, Clone & Time Trial Replays
    Upload your videos to YouTube and post your videos here! Post your awesome clone scores here!

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 2, 2017
  2. Vicvic91

Survivor of the ghosts ! :)

3. FBI Light Rock

FBI Light Rock Techno Fury Moderator Beta tester

Great job! :) Gravity Break is quite tight. Thankfully the 1st dwindles around for a bit at the small rectangular block hitting the gravity button.

I actually did it without exploding the mine, didn't realize the 1st used the mine to propel himself forward. Whatever works I guess. :mrgreen:

4. Arus73

Arus73 Elite Member

@Vicvic91
    Another bug unfortunately... I just obtained the Zero Gravity achievement in the game, but it didn't unlock in Google Play...
    No problem instead for the other achievements that I unlocked in the last days: prodigy, five red lights, does clony dream of..., behind the tower, big eyes, ancient treasure, long way down, twins, oh my clone!
    Can you please investigate and find a solution? Thanks.

5. Vicvic91

We just checked it and there is nothing wrong about this achievement. Maybe it's a Google Play delay before it appears ?

6. Arus73

Arus73 Elite Member

I wish it was, but I don't think so. For Long Way Down there was a delay because the achievement appeared after a game restart, but this didn't happen for Zero Gravity. Not even a log out/log in into Google Play helped.
    As you know this is not the only achievement that my Google Play didn't unlock. You have the list I wrote you on 28 August. Some solved up with the update but not all.
    In Badland 1 all achievements went fine. Not in Badland 2.
    Sometime the synchro problems between the game and Google Play happen in another games too, but the developers managed to fix them. I think there should be a cross check between Google Play and the game so that they synchronise if one achievement doesn't appear in Google Play.

7. AKAI2002

AKAI2002 Clone Master

BTW I didnt get the Zero Gravity achievement in google play games
    please check
    I think @Arus73 mentioned this before

Arus73 likes this.
  8. Arus73

Arus73 Elite Member

@AKAI2002
    Yes, my post was moved into the Gravity Break thread. Did you get the achievement in the game, but that didn't unlock in Play Games like it happened to me?

AKAI2002 likes this.
  9. AKAI2002

AKAI2002 Clone Master

Yes yes sad truth:'(
    + Like you, I've got all the achievements you mentioned, except prodigy that were not unlocked in Google play too

Arus73 likes this.
  10. Arus73

Arus73 Elite Member

@Vicvic91
    Strange, the same achievements not replicating in Google Play Games... Cannot be a simple coincidence IMHO...

AKAI2002 likes this.