Guardians

Discussion in 'WARPZONE' started by Vicvic91, Oct 17, 2016.

1. FBI Light Rock

FBI Light Rock Techno Fury Moderator Beta tester

You need to explode the pumpkin just before the portal (just after the part where the camera stops moving and after the first monster worm part. :)

InterludeDude likes this.
  2. dubz131

dubz131 Bot Lover

you the man

3. n0phun

n0phun Master of Disaster Moderator

Thanks. I don't get more clones though because the damned last worm kills nearly all.

4. Vicvic91

Vicvic91 Administrator Staff Member Frogmind

It's not a Worm. It's a Guardian :)

LianPiggy likes this.
  5. dubz131

dubz131 Bot Lover

what's it guarding?

6. 333mmcc

333mmcc Active Member Beta tester

The next 10 levels

n0phun, dubz131 and InterludeDude like this.
  7. Patrick Buffa

Patrick Buffa Well-Known Member

I one tried that level and completed all missions just today.

Vicvic91 likes this.
  8. <|-|!<0

<|-|!<0 Dr. Doomsday

So, i want to save the rest of the clones in this level, and idk how to make the guardian freak to go underground, what i try to do is separate a couple clones like 2 or 3 with the bomb and make them go first and get them stuck on the ground... it worked 2 times but i really don't know exactly how..

Is it really up to luck cause doesn't seem to be, leto zhou got 70 so.

9. Vicvic91

All the secret is the mine just before the last guardian (oh yeah, I finally found a way to reference this awesome game in this thread !) :)

Step by step :
    . Avoid the flowers bots to escape their laser attack
    . Go with 1 clone only to awake the last guardian : the fat worm will go to the right where all the other clones are
    . Use the bomb shockwave to propulse all your group in the worm : you will kick him to the ground and get enought time to save all the clones without dying on his laser

If you are lucky, you can easily avoid all the laser and save all the clones.
    After that the secret to go for 70+ clones is to be able to save more than 5+ clones in the 1st worms tunnel.

Of course 3D touch is also usefull, but for sure I got my best score in my iPad Mini, without any 3D Touch ;)

<|-|!<0, dubz131 and Baksbrown like this.
  10. dubz131

dubz131 Bot Lover

but the guardian is so mean! i keep getting all the powerups i need to and have 60+ clones every time and he kills them all with his stupid laser :(

like i can get it so the blast throws a lot of my clones to the left screen and the big dummy guardian takes the bait of the few little clones i leave at the right hand side, then all of sudden the laser beam comes shooting from off screen and kills my remaining 40+

suuuuuuccks

i need more clones to pass fbi :tonguewink: hehehehehehehehe

11. Vicvic91

Here is another theory without any hint about the Guardians mystery :)

Did you ever noticied the white rabbit in Badland 2 ?
    It appears only at the beggining of the first level and at the end of the last level of each pack.
    EVERYTIME. But not in Guardians :)

LianPiggy, Rexerus and n0phun like this.
  12. Vicvic91

Also, the ball at the beggining and the end of each pack seems to be like a Time Capsule.
    If Jungle is the present, Frozen is probably the past, Inferno like a nightmare and Infinity some kind of future...

But Guardians is not played in any of those "timezone". It's something different... but what ? :)

13. Vicvic91

Now my final brainstorm of the night ! :)

Rabbits seems to be always fighting against bots.
    Nature vs Machine. Friendly animals vs red eyes...

If a rabbit appears with a red eye, does that necessary means that this rabbit is some kind of bot ? :)

14. Vicvic91

To all Android players !
    Don't miss the next October 31th to unlock the special Halloween achievement on this level ! :)

AKAI2002 likes this.
  15. AKAI2002

AKAI2002 Clone Master

Yay I got this achievement, but without playing the level
    Is it usually like that?

16. dubz131

dubz131 Bot Lover

yes, actually - i really only need 4 more achievements (time trial ones), but under 'statistics' in-game menu it says i still need 6.

kind of annoying since it was REALLY hard to get some of the special achievements (aka skateboarder, the great escape, etc.)

now it does show the achievements as being gotten in-game under 'achievements' and on 'game center' - but i want it reflected under statistics since achievements determine your percentage of game completion and i'm still going for 100%

edit: still hoping frogmind will do an update in the future to fix this bug that's causing not to count all achievements gotten

AKAI2002 likes this.
  17. AKAI2002

AKAI2002 Clone Master

which all are left for you??

18. dubz131

dubz131 Bot Lover

just the time trial achievements: 'time traveller', 'lost in time', 'last second' and 'clock survivor'

there's a total of 89 achievements (which it lists in gamcenter AND under the in-game statistics), but for the achievements gotten under statistics it says 82/89; meaning their saying i still need 7 achievements when i only in fact need 4...so i have no idea what other 3 achievements its not counting for me but it's pretty annoying

i even went back and re-did all the special achievements (got them again) just to make sure the game was recognizing that i got them and still no change in the statistic counter...so it has to be a bug with game

hopefully, once i finally beat all the time trials, i will then get the 4 remaining achievements and have 60/60 'levels beaten in time trial' which should give me 100% completion...but if they don't fix the achievement counter then that'll be a huge bummer

AKAI2002 likes this.