Coldskin

Discussion in 'WARPZONE' started by FBI Light Rock, Jan 16, 2017.

1. <|-|!<0

<|-|!<0 Dr. Doomsday

Finally got the hang of this one, 21 saved and i got the feeling more are coming.

But thats the doomsday mode right? There isn't any change on the background or in the level, just a change in the path?

Or theres actually something ?

2. dubz131

dubz131 Bot Lover

i still can't figure out how to get doomsday to work....there's like a couple powerups that i can't get to before those small replicants

3. dubz131

dubz131 Bot Lover

i'm on a roll, vivic...got the 'alone' achievement last night as well...i got you now

Vicvic91 likes this.
  4. Vicvic91

Vicvic91 Administrator Staff Member Frogmind

Eheh, I need to think about other ones then ;)

dubz131 likes this.
  5. dubz131

dubz131 Bot Lover

well don't go crazy now on account of me :)

6. dubz131

dubz131 Bot Lover

question though, you mentioned 'doomsday', and i still haven't figured out how to get doomsday mode in 'coldskin' that you spoke of...can you do a video of that?

7. Vicvic91

It's not really a doomsday mode.
    There is just a little secret : the small powerup to collect at the beggining.
    Now if you collect it, you have the perfect size for this level : there is a theorical way were you can collect ALL the powerups, without awaking more than the few bots in the tiny tunnel at the beggining. (It's tricky but you can easily collect all the powerups in this tunnel and kill the few 2/3 bots without loosing any clone)

To play this "doomsday" mode, you need to think that each bot "awake trigger zone" is like a circular zone : if you can avoid those circular zones, then the bots will keep sleeping.

So in a perfect play, it's possible to save ALL the clones in this level.
    But you will never get it @<|-|!<0 ahah ! :)

dubz131 likes this.
  8. dubz131

dubz131 Bot Lover

ahh ok i gotcha now, thanks...yea, that sounds tough...i'm going to give it a try now that i understand better.

ohhh he called you out @<|-|!<0!!! ;)

but you're too damn skilled at this game, i know you'll get it

9. <|-|!<0

<|-|!<0 Dr. Doomsday

You are damn right im not gonna get it, i actually already figured how to not activate the bots in most of the areas, it's a tricky dance, i can only nail the first part then it falls apart....perfectly happy with 21 on this tho.

10. dubz131

dubz131 Bot Lover

is this path the one where you can go 'off course' left where it takes you outside of where you should be? i've gone through the opening before but it doesn't seem to go anywhere and i end up dying...maybe it's nothing..

11. dubz131

dubz131 Bot Lover

"It's not really a doomsday mode.
    There is just a little secret : the small powerup to collect at the beggining.
    Now if you collect it, you have the perfect size for this level : there is a theorical way were you can collect ALL the powerups, without awaking more than the few bots in the tiny tunnel at the beggining. (It's tricky but you can easily collect all the powerups in this tunnel and kill the few 2/3 bots without loosing any clone)"

i always knew you were crazy, vivic

Vicvic91 and RocksInMyHead like this.
  12. Vicvic91

Where it's happening ?
    I will fix that. ;)

13. Vicvic91

Did you noticied what's happening at the end of this level ? What timezone is it ? You should focus more on the details :)

14. Vicvic91

IMG_2235.JPG

I can't wait this movie from my friend Xavier Gens ! :)

Baksbrown and RocksInMyHead like this.
  15. Vicvic91

16. Vicvic91

RocksInMyHead likes this.
  17. dubz131

dubz131 Bot Lover

hey vivic, sorry i forgot how to send private messsages so i'm posting here..

that recent bug update for IOS kind of worked, but it still says i need 17 achievements when i only need 5....what's the dilly?

18. Vicvic91

Can you list the achievement you 12 achievements you unlocked that the statistics doesn't count ?

19. dubz131

dubz131 Bot Lover

well im not sure which ones it isn't counting...i'm gonig off the 'statistics' page where it listed the 'achievements completed' - it just says 72/89

tho, if i count up all the achievements i got listed in gamecenter and under the in-game 'achievements' tab it lists that i got 84 achievements.

i guess its not a huge deal, but it kind of sucks that the statistics aren't counting what i've already got; which effects my total completion percentage

it's almost like it's not counting any of the new achievements you recently added with the last big update....

edite/update: ok now it's saying i have 74/89 achievements in the statistics...this is so weird...i have no idea how the game is determining which achievements i have or don't have...can't you just link the statistics achievements counter to the achievements tab? that thing keeps track of all the achievements you have, so i don't see why the statistics counter can't

Last edited: Sep 7, 2017
  20. Neopard

Neopard Member

I have the same problem. I have unlocked all achievments, but on the statistics page it says that only 83/89 achievements are completed. Before today's update it said that only around 50 achievements were completed. I don't know which ones it doesn't count.

Last edited: Sep 8, 2017
    dubz131 likes this.