Sunset

Discussion in 'EVOLUTION' started by Vicvic91, Jun 15, 2017.

1. Vicvic91

Vicvic91 Administrator Staff Member Frogmind

Capture d’écran 2017-06-15 à 19.24.39.png

Sunset

Missions

sunset-end-eggs.jpg

Time Trial

sunset-end-time.jpg

Post your time trial scores in the Timetrial spreadsheet!

Total BOTY secrets to unlock

Mission, Clone & Time Trial Replays
    Upload your videos to YouTube and post your videos here! Post your awesome clone scores here!

Last edited: Jun 30, 2017
  2. <|-|!<0

<|-|!<0 Dr. Doomsday

Terrible bug in this, the second "wind portal" keeps disappearing killing all my clones.

3. dubz131

dubz131 Bot Lover

hmm, i haven't experienced this bug yet...but i've only been able to play on itouch 6 so far..

once i get home i'm playing some 10.5 pro.....can't wait to see how awesome this game looks on that...and i'll check to see if i get the bug too

4. <|-|!<0

<|-|!<0 Dr. Doomsday

Level Review: Probably the simplest level of all the new ones, basically a vertical limit that goes down but really fun for clone saving. (Spoilers Ahead). I do not understand how the secret boxes help in this level, the first one allows you to go square and i don't see the advantage of that, i still don't know what the second one does, perhaps have something to do with being square? The third box helps disabling a killer trap but i still prefer going without touching any of the 3 boxes.
    Delay level: None, flawless gameplay
    Bugs: If you are a clone savior and likes dodging powerups you will notice that sometimes the "wind portal" will disappear, but that only happens if when you dodge the first big powerup you let it fall, so it will either be on your way or cause anomalies on the level. To solve this dodge the first powerup without letting it fall down.

n0phun likes this.
  5. dubz131

dubz131 Bot Lover

agree with the first boty - being a square clone only really gives advantage for the end with saws, but it's so hard to get the other botys when you turn into a square

6. Vicvic91

Vicvic91 Administrator Staff Member Frogmind

You can save a bit more clones if you use Cuby on this level :)

7. AKAI2002

AKAI2002 Clone Master

Yea but activating first boty is hard as Sometimes the screen wont zoom out and my clony will die
    It takes so many tries

8. Arus73

Arus73 Elite Member

What does the 2nd BOTY do? Has anybody figured out?

9. Arus73

Arus73 Elite Member

I understood it. It reduces the shooting speed of the 3rd gun!

AKAI2002 likes this.
  10. pauloyozikko

pauloyozikko New Member

concur with the principal boty - being a square clone just truly gives advantage for the end with saws, yet it's so difficult to get alternate botys when you transform into a square

11. <|-|!<0

<|-|!<0 Dr. Doomsday

Sunset 161

new record here inspired by socracksopen

Last edited: Mar 27, 2020
    Vicvic91 and AKAI2002 like this.
  12. <|-|!<0

<|-|!<0 Dr. Doomsday

Holy shhh Just got 174 in game after getting 170 on online

AKAI2002 and n0phun like this.