Esc

Discussion in 'INFINITY' started by Vicvic91, Mar 2, 2016.

1. Arus73

Arus73 Elite Member

@Vicvic91 you need to update this thread description as it still reads 31 clones to save for the achievement.

2. FBI Light Rock

FBI Light Rock Techno Fury Moderator Beta tester

Done! :)

Arus73 likes this.
  3. Neopard

Neopard Member

Great!

I did 30 clones some days ago, but I had to do it again today after the update to make it count. All achievments unlocked! :smile:

n0phun and AKAI2002 like this.
  4. Vavje

Vavje Clone Master Beta tester

I GOT IT !!!!!! M... F... !

IMG_5317.PNG

5. Vicvic91

Vicvic91 Administrator Staff Member Frogmind

Yeahhhh ! Did you saved your replay ? :)

6. Vavje

:fearscream::sob::weary:

7. n0phun

n0phun Master of Disaster Moderator

Congrats! But why is your time to beat 29:400, while in my game it's 29:750? No wonder it's difficult for you. Was this nerfed like the achievement, @Vicvic91? Can you send me a list with all these changes?

8. Vicvic91

Vicvic91 Administrator Staff Member Frogmind

Yep ESC is nerfed with latest update.
    But seems that @Vavje got it for real :)

9. Vavje

Oh no ! Updated to 750.
    Too easy now !
    IMG_5319.PNG

10. n0phun

n0phun Master of Disaster Moderator

Yes, even a Time Trial loser like me can do it now. 29:733. :)

Vicvic91 and Vavje like this.
  11. dubz131

dubz131 Bot Lover

anybody have any other tips on getting the achievement 'great escape'? i keep replaying the level and i shoot out at the end in a great positin with all my clones packed together, but theres like no way to dodge all of the toxic...and it seems once one of my clones gets hit by one drop it bounces off him and starts hitting everyone else and before i know it i'm down to 10 or less clones..

ive watched vivics video countless times for ideas/tips too, but the toxic shoots out differently in his video so i can't figure out the pattern.

any help please! this is the last secret achievement i need

AKAI2002 likes this.
  12. Neopard

Neopard Member

I have managed 30 clones twice, but I'm not sure how I did it. I think I hit the last portal in the middle and got a lot a speed out of it, and then just did minor adjustments to avoid the flaming things.

13. dubz131

dubz131 Bot Lover

AWSOME! i managed to get 'great escape' AND 'skateboarder' (i figured out an easier way to get the skateboarder achievement (save 5 clones) if anyone is interested

my only complaint is after all that hard work, i now only need 4 achievements (which are the time trial achievments), but the game under 'statistics' still says i need '6' achievements....kind of dissapointing since its REALLY hard to get these achievements so the game should definitely recognize that i have gotten...it even lists all the achievements ive gotten in game center and the 'achievements' tab in options...hoping this is a bug frogmind can fix sometime in the future, as my pusuit for 100% completion continues!