Cube Driver

Discussion in 'EVOLUTION' started by Vicvic91, Jun 15, 2017.

1. Neopard

Neopard Member

I only got 7.733. :(

2. AKAI2002

AKAI2002 Clone Master

Uh..... Anyone got a video on clonesaver cubedriver? I couldnt find any:anguished:

3. AKAI2002

AKAI2002 Clone Master

I want specifically the video for saving 140 clones
    Please be sure to post if anyone records it........

4. n0phun

n0phun Master of Disaster Moderator

140 clones isn’t possible for me, best I had at the bottom is 131. The guys with 140+ in the sheet are all cheaters! :mrgreen: No wonder no one recorded it.
    Edit: 14x at the bottom. Now someone bring them through the saws, please. OK, seems possible.

AKAI2002 likes this.
  5. AKAI2002

AKAI2002 Clone Master

Same:frowning:
    Saws.........
    But I think I got 150+at the bottom.... Otherwise I won't get 131 as I rushed when I reached the end seeing so much saws and spacelessness(??)

6. n0phun

The point is how much you lose, and I’m losing more if I stay longer at the bottom. Got exactly 140 now, started with 150+ at the bottom.

AKAI2002 likes this.
  7. AKAI2002

AKAI2002 Clone Master

ooh........ the more we wait, the more the saws will move away, right?:mrgreen:

8. AKAI2002

AKAI2002 Clone Master

@n0phun Thank you sooo much man it is so wonderful!!! No video has ever helped me this much in a risky clonesaver level!! I got 152 after watching this:)

I'll post a 'not-so-clear-but-might-be-helpful' video tomorrow evening

edit: I think it is not the possible high, but I think it's pretty good compared to other levels I play

Last edited: Oct 5, 2017
    n0phun likes this.
  9. n0phun

<bg> Perhaps I should watch my replay and try again. Yeah, your replay would be very welcome.

Um, this was 4 ! minutes after your post before, which has an edit button. Please use this a bit more often if you want to add to an earlier post in the same thread and time difference is low. Thanks in advance. :)

On topic: no it’s still far from any possible high, we have two players with 160+ and @<|-|!<0 with 182 in the spreadsheet. So he must have had 191 at the bottom. And I have not the slightest idea how to do that.

AKAI2002 likes this.
  10. AKAI2002

AKAI2002 Clone Master

Oh sorry I forgot
    I did so many things between the forum and the game, so I thought it was so late...
    I will merge it together:)
    And yea I saw those scores after, but really I mentioned a fact about myself:)
    About what scores I get after watching videos

I never got more clone scores than what I see in the videos:mrgreen:
    Ah, about this, if only @<|-|!<0 or the other 2(or 1?) could post a video

11. AKAI2002

AKAI2002 Clone Master

And yea

n0phun and Vicvic91 like this.