Freeze Mayhem

Discussion in 'EVOLUTION' started by Vicvic91, Jun 15, 2017.

1. Vicvic91

Vicvic91 Administrator Staff Member Frogmind

Capture d’écran 2017-06-15 à 19.14.00.png

Freeze Mayhem

Missions

freeze-mayhem-eggs.jpg

Time Trial

freeze-mayhem-time.jpg

Post your speedy timings in the Timetrial spreadsheet!

Total BOTY secrets to unlock

Mission, Clone & Time Trial Replays
    Upload your videos to YouTube and post your videos here! Post your awesome clone scores here!

Last edited: Jun 30, 2017
  2. <|-|!<0

<|-|!<0 Dr. Doomsday

Level review: Awesome clone saver level, maybe even better than Clone mayhem because theres no luck factors at all, all skills and attention to details, definitely one of my favorites and the secret boxes really helps, the first one at least... i don't understand why the second box turn the freeze lasers on, but i have a feeling it has something to do with a thrid box cause i can see a clony powerup on the side of the screen that i can't reach, looking foward to finding out.
    Delay level: None whatsoever, flawless gameplay
    Bugs: None found so far

3. Vicvic91

Vicvic91 Administrator Staff Member Frogmind

No third box in this level, but the 2nd Boty create a new level to play with few more clones :)

dubz131 likes this.
  4. dubz131

dubz131 Bot Lover

whoa thanks, guys! i can't believe i missed the 2 botys in this level (i guess because you start off so fast and was focused on saving clones)...but now with the help of the 2 botys it makes it MUCH easier to save clones

5. Vavje

Vavje Clone Master Beta tester

Bug on Record ?

C5E58B01-711D-48B4-A424-CF81173A589C.jpeg

AKAI2002 likes this.
  6. AKAI2002

AKAI2002 Clone Master

Yesss! I think I mentioned this problem in the thread about glitches
    It happened to me with DOWN, that I saved 151, but still it shows only 150:confused:
    Also with some other levels too but I saved more clones later to cover em up, but not this

7. FBI Light Rock

FBI Light Rock Techno Fury Moderator Beta tester

If I'm not wrong, this happens when you have frozen clones that didn't make it to the exit. They are counted in the current run's clone count but are actually not counted toward the ultimate clone score that gets registered into the system. Yeah I think it's a bug in that aspect.

Next time try to get a few clones into the exit pipe and hold off the rest from entering the exit pipe, after some time the game does not allow the rest of the clones on screen to enter the pipe (you can tell when the whole game suddenly starts slowing to a stop). While the counter counts all the clones on screen AND in the pipe, the registered clone number is only those that entered the exit pipe.

Vavje likes this.
  8. AKAI2002

AKAI2002 Clone Master

What about down, and sunset
    And some other levels too
    So frozen clones theory can't be applied:(

9. FBI Light Rock

FBI Light Rock Techno Fury Moderator Beta tester

Did you encounter any time slowdown of the game before the finish menu with the clone counter pops up? I can understand why it can happen in Down (I encountered this before, some clones didn't enter the pipe on time), but Sunset? You sure?

10. <|-|!<0

<|-|!<0 Dr. Doomsday

This happens because the time gap from when the first clone entered the pipe until the last one was too big. Clones that arrive too late are not counted. Happens on Orbital clones too and several others, Shouldn't happen on Sunset tho.

11. AKAI2002

AKAI2002 Clone Master

Yes yes at first I saved 93 or 94 but it showed only 92
    But now I have 136 saved (just yesterday), so it ain't a problem now, but about down I can't even get 140 now (only if I pay that again)
    BTW it happens in a difference of 1, most times

Ah BTW @<|-|!<0 how're you doing, didn't seen you in a while:)

Last edited: Oct 17, 2017