Missing game feature(s) you would want the devs to add!

Discussion in 'GENERAL DISCUSSION' started by iseovodoia, Nov 21, 2015.

1. iseovodoia

iseovodoia New Member

I'd love a time-based Leaderboards feature; how fast can one go through each level in BADLAND! :cool_02:
    Ogster came up with a good idea on TouchArcade too, but I don't remember what it was...

<|-|!<0 and Vicvic91 like this.
  2. Vicvic91

Vicvic91 Administrator Staff Member Frogmind

It's a great idea to make replayable each levels on Day 1&2 ! :)

3. <|-|!<0

<|-|!<0 Dr. Doomsday

I thought about this before and it would be a very cool feature.

I even use walls sometimes to make the clone go a little further faster... it would be really fun.

4. FBI Light Rock

FBI Light Rock Techno Fury Moderator Beta tester

There was a similar thread on this already, named "Frogmind Feedback & Questions", but it's nice to see a revival of a dead thread! :)

5. <|-|!<0

<|-|!<0 Dr. Doomsday

I don't think the mirror thing would work properly cause most traps are unique and one way only. On mirror it would be impossible to pass, unless you mirror the trap itself... making the mirror pointless and boring. It's not like a racing game.

6. Typhlosion

Typhlosion Well-Known Member

I think it would be nice to have a feature that measures the angle on an object when you turn it. Sometimes you just need it perfectly strait.

7. 4522405DASH

4522405DASH Hypercloner

Now here’s something that surprisingly no one has ever brung up: So you know how in Doomsday you play as Fury and in Daydream you play as Snorf? How come this isn’t in the level editor itself, let alone that Cyclo is missing. o_O

barnadvisor likes this.
  8. Typhlosion

Typhlosion Well-Known Member

It would be interesting to have a feedback or comment section for each individual level. That would probably take too much time, effort, and work to do though. It would probably go haywire, but it would be cool, nonetheless.

barnadvisor likes this.
  9. barnadvisor

barnadvisor Well-Known Member

i was wondering the same thing!

Last edited: Dec 1, 2017