Random Badland Chit Chat.

Discussion in 'GENERAL DISCUSSION' started by Ben Thumbs, Nov 17, 2013.

1. <|-|!<0

<|-|!<0 Dr. Doomsday

You are right!

There is a passage between those poisoned ball plants, and i was able to explode a secret mine there, but no achievement, i was even able to explode the mine one time and still survive( finish the level) , still nothing. I was thinking there was a extra button/switch there but i have no idea what to do since is very hard to survive after the mine exlodes, i'm gonna wait for someone else to figure it out cause i'm not in the mood to keep guessing things in the middle of the dark. lol

2. Wheat1328

Wheat1328 Ultimate Survivor Moderator

You're assuming it even works. The previous 2-3 hidden achievements still don't work correctly.... :(

3. ShiV

ShiV True Gamer

Tried the same and also lived to tell, but also no achievement. Only had one clone left on the normal path when I exploded it, so also didn't try anything goofy. But indeed, it seems as if something gets pushed down, perhaps a second thing you need to bump into? Didn't try to also set the second bom/trigger/whatever of (as I only had one clone left..). My guess that's to hard for the normal players though to achieve (as this isn't meant to be a doomsday levelpack), so think it's a bug just like the clonetron/blockworks ones with doomsday.

4. Good_Smile

Good_Smile Active Member

I think there's more than one secret mine. Just need to find them :?:
    Upd: tried to blow secret mine without taking that small powerup. Did this several times aaaand............ nothing :(

5. <|-|!<0

<|-|!<0 Dr. Doomsday

Good smile was right, you need to NOT explode the mine, then tilt your device upwards, the clone will then be pushed by a gravitational hole and it brings you to an EXTRA MINI LEVEL.

6. Good_Smile

Good_Smile Active Member

Where is that gravitational hole? I blew up the mine. I was still alive (lol) and flew into that white dots. No gravity hole there... HELP!

7. Good_Smile

Good_Smile Active Member

And 1 more thing. Who've passed level 'Stuck' with 1 try? It seems that its not possible for me. I tried about 500 times in a row and no result. I always fail at the end. I just can't push that ball from the gravity, it always drops on that poison spikes. When I try second time its ALWAYS succesfull. Any ideas/strategies? This is the only mission I don't have

8. Flamingjazz

Flamingjazz Hardcore Gamer Moderator

So the achievement works? (What's it called?)
    And about where is the secret mine and about how much further do you need to fly?

9. Flamingjazz

Ok never mind on that... So I got three or four clones in, exploded the mine, and continued to fly through.
    It appears to be a passage through, and that's all.
    But I'm not having this happen either. Sarcastic/Joking or no? Cause I'm doing just that.
    I tried <|-|!<0s thing and I survived going through past exploding the mine and I don't get anything.
    That's my input.

10. <|-|!<0

<|-|!<0 Dr. Doomsday

Lol, i thought it would be funny to make you guys try that... :twisted:

I think it is very possible that it is a bug like wheat's said... but you never known.

11. FBI Light Rock

FBI Light Rock Techno Fury Moderator Beta tester

If you went through the level normally, when you reach that part you would be one size smaller than normal. This is why it's so hard to dislodge the suspending boulder. If you are having trouble doing one size smaller (Although it IS possible to do it one size smaller), then somewhere before this part try avoiding one Small power-up to attain normal size. It'll be easier, BUT if you are aiming for more than 1 clones saved then this isn't the way to go. For the sake of one trying Stuck for the egg, this would be your best solution.

12. FBI Light Rock

FBI Light Rock Techno Fury Moderator Beta tester

Can we start shifting all our Daydream discussions to the respective level topics itself? Usually we don't really discuss more than one level simultaneously in one post. This is topic is getting overcrowded. :P

13. Good_Smile

Good_Smile Active Member

Got it, thanks :D

14. Flamingjazz

Random badland chit chat for ya:
    1. What's the new gamecenter categories?
    2. What's a good estimate for the max amount of clones for daydream? Looks like more than 100?

3. My friend was messing with my device and I got Daydream finally, but he also got me Doomsday!!! I'm excited.
    I'm trying out levels like downtime and accelerator just now, let the struggles begin!
    Argh! :D :| :)

15. barnadvisor

barnadvisor Well-Known Member

did this die? 3 years and nothing posted here...

16. Typhlosion

Typhlosion Well-Known Member

The death of the thread is real.

17. Typhlosion

Speculation: Is Clony a governmental experiment to create an all-adapting creature that will survive anything, and the levels are test courses to see how it goes?

AKAI2002 likes this.
  18. AKAI2002

AKAI2002 Clone Master

To do what? Use him in wars???:eek::fearscream:

Clony wars...

Typhlosion likes this.
  19. Vicvic91

Vicvic91 Administrator Staff Member Frogmind

I like this !
    Like a big experience :)

Typhlosion likes this.
  20. Typhlosion

Hehehe Star Wars the Clony Wars. You would fit right in as Darth Clony.
    In reality, the government would probably use it in Wars. Sadly.

AKAI2002 likes this.