FROGMIND Feedback and Questions Thread.

Discussion in 'GENERAL DISCUSSION' started by grandmort, Dec 2, 2013.

1. Hj326

Hj326 Hypercloner

BADLAND 2 is absolutely perfect. I feel like it's the true form of the original, only it's so much better in every way. Will there be 2 days to it? Also, when can we expect a level editor?

2. MisterM

MisterM Elite Member

i just want to say that this game is amazing, i really like the art and the level editor is a great feature.
    congratulations on making an awesome game!
    i love it :D

3. Rishare

Rishare New Member

So we bought this game on Steam. We love it but....

Sometimes the levels get so dark so its impossible to play. When we turn the game off and later on, then the levels are bright again... WTF?

Second thing is that on some levels the screen is just TOO DAMN FAST! Killing even when we fly straight, not crushing into anything. Its not even fun anymore and the levels are only frustrating us, few times wondering about uninstall. Would be nice to be able to adjust the speed of the screen little bit (for example set difficulty for level).

4. Prasad

Prasad New Member

Hi ..I bought the Badland as premium version by paying the amount mentioned ..amount was deducted from my bank ..but game still haven't become premium ..what's the matter

5. Vicvic91

Vicvic91 Administrator Staff Member Frogmind

Hey @Prasad, thanks for your support !
    In the app settings, there is a "Restore iAP Purchase" option you can activate to restore your Premium pack. :)

6. Prasad

Prasad New Member

Thanks for the reply ..I will look into it ..but are you saying this for iOS ? ..cause I am using the app for Android

7. Prasad

Prasad New Member

Hi ..I tried doing that ...restore purchase ..but it didn't help

8. Jari

Jari Senior Programmer / Producer Staff Member Frogmind

Hi,

If you are using Android, could you check your purchase history?

Using the Play Store app on Android
    1) On your mobile device, open the Google Play Store app Google Play.
    2) Tap Menu Menu and then Account.
    3) Tap Order history.

Can you see your BADLAND premium purchase there?

9. 4522405DASH

4522405DASH Hypercloner

I wanted to cheer people up with an alert. You’re welcome

AKAI2002 likes this.
  10. AKAI2002

AKAI2002 Clone Master

I didn't get one :'(
    Now on I will :-D
    Only that we spammed in here

11. azzyish12

azzyish12 New Member

I play on the ipod contact 4g as well. I some of the time play on my nephew's ipad. the ipad offers a clearly smoother interactivity. it reacts better and has no issue with framerate issues. be that as it may, I don't think it offers a major favorable position in clone sparing endeavors other than giving me a chance to see things less demanding.
    my gadget isn't jailbroken, with the goal that's a piece of information. I additionally close all different applications down before I play however not by any stretch of the imagination beyond any doubt if that makes a difference. at the point when amusement begins to slow down, I reboot or potentially associate with charger.

12. azzyish12

azzyish12 New Member

GREAT

4522405DASH likes this.
  13. 4522405DASH

4522405DASH Hypercloner

I know, right? :mrgreen: