Badland News!

Discussion in 'GENERAL DISCUSSION' started by Flamingjazz, Apr 4, 2018.

1. Flamingjazz

Flamingjazz Hardcore Gamer Moderator

This is a Forum page to help keep you up to date on all the latest! Sneak peeks of new and upcoming Frogmind games, Eternal Day level announcements, and other Badland News and announcements.

Please don’t post on this page to discuss the announcements. If you want to talk about a certain level or comment on something else, feel free to comment on it on the page of its topic. If it’s about something else, there may be a topic about it too or even you can use the page Random Badland Chit Chat. See http://forum.badlandgame.com/index.php?threads/random-badland-chit-chat.983/ for the page where you don’t know where to post what you want to post.

Last edited: Apr 5, 2018
    n0phun and Vicvic91 like this.
  2. Flamingjazz

Happy Birthday #Badland! Million thanks to all of our players and makers for those 5 years with Clony. #EternalDay is back with a new awesome level from Axelbtc, enjoy!
    ECB5BE7C-697E-4F93-B597-7BE29C7D60A5.jpeg

AKAI2002 likes this.
  3. Flamingjazz

AKAI2002 likes this.
  4. Flamingjazz

Weekend Challenges for Eternal Day Levels and overall nostalgic and creative fun are starting up again! Check out the new Weekend Challenges Thread!
    934AA00B-0BDC-45CE-A6FD-F72B11C2AAC7.jpeg

Vicvic91 likes this.
  5. Flamingjazz

Hey all! Don’t forget about the Weekend challenge! Create the best Day 1 Dawn template level to celebrate the 5 year anniversary of Badland and have it featured on Eternal Day!
    Also, be prepared for greater challenges in the future. If you haven’t the time to start a decent level for this one, get a fun level going for the next!

Hint for next week’s challenge:

“I wonder where Clony has gone?...”

6. Flamingjazz

Last day to submit your level for the current challenge! Thanks to all that have participated or even just made An amazing level this weekend!

7. Flamingjazz

Thanks to all that participated in the last challenge. Unfortunately, there weren't that many people that participated in the last challenge, but we have another challenge coming soon! Keep an eye out on Facebook, Twitter, Discord, and the Forums! This is one no one will want to miss, not even our good friends @Pierre Miguel-Gayo, @AKAI2002, @Vavje, @CUBE MAN OFFICIAL 2, @barnadvisor or anyone who has been a fantastic level creator in the past and has jumped over to the new games. Stay tuned!

Vavje, AKAI2002 and barnadvisor like this.
  8. AKAI2002

AKAI2002 Clone Master

:sob::sob:
    Sorry for not mentioning the thing that the touch control of my device which I used to play BADLAND has been damaged and now I can't even open BADLAND
    I surely will make a level if I ever get a new device or if there's any space leaves behind after some work

BTW you mentioned me among fantastic level creators XD (I can't exclusively think of a level except ESC#bl2) thanks :mrgreen:

9. Flamingjazz

Badland Brawl is now available in Australia and New Zealand. 1EC7AC97-72A6-416D-B5BA-2095A666CAF6.jpeg

Like Badland? Try Badland Brawl! Check out our discord server! See the page “New to the forums? Check this out!” For more information
    http://forum.badlandgame.com/index.php?threads/new-to-the-forums-check-this-out.2618/
    Also, if you’re from the USA or another country that doesn’t have Badland Brawl available to you yet, keep up to date on the status of the game’s release here on the forums and also keep your eyes peeled for any Frogmind promotional events where we release a number of promo codes for you to join us brawling!

Happy Badland playing!

10. Flamingjazz

C4DD3819-7834-477C-AABA-31F0AC228BD2.jpeg
    Exciting news coming our way. Multiple times this week actually. Stay tuned for a forum exclusive coming this week.

AKAI2002 likes this.
  11. Flamingjazz

Does Badland have a background story?
    Yes it does! New to Badland Brawl with the update released today! Play and find out the background story to find what got Clony into this mess.
    AADA4838-5FE2-4C9B-B07B-C32F4BE53593.jpeg

I personally am stoked about this one

n0phun likes this.
  12. Flamingjazz

Hey Badlanders, ready for another wonderful surprise this week?
    Ready for another game by Frogmind?
    Introducing Rumble Stars! Just launched an hour ago.
    748FBCDC-7575-4DCB-B7FF-D2463CFBC720.jpeg
    A new physics based frantic pvp Soccer game.
    More details to come but in game footage is already available on Frogminds Facebook page

barnadvisor and AKAI2002 like this.
  13. Flamingjazz

2F20C842-3866-4F36-ACD5-F07DF056B576.png
    Who wants to earn early access to the game and lots of gems too? :)
    Check out #BBrawl under frogminds choice and contests!

Vicvic91 likes this.
  14. Vicvic91

Vicvic91 Administrator Staff Member Frogmind

Where are you @333mmcc? I miss you, this is the perfect contest for your comeback :)

15. Flamingjazz

Want to play Frogminds newest game Rumble Stars? It’s now available in 8 more countries! Check it out!
    038758C7-478F-4565-8AED-BB7B2617DD45.jpeg

16. Flamingjazz

Congrats to the winners of our Badland Brawl crossover contest
    @barnadvisor won first place with his level journey #bbrawl
    @Mr. X won 2nd with his level #bbrawl
    @maxtor yoda won 3rd place with his level #bbrawl
    And @mei got a special mention and for his/her level #bbrawl cannon
    Check out all their levels on the level world! Happy Badland playing!

AKAI2002, Vicvic91 and barnadvisor like this.
  17. Flamingjazz

Android access to Frogminds new soccer based pvp game is here to a number of different countries. Check it out if you would like!

18. Flamingjazz

46EBB597-CFBF-4C37-8CA2-BFF468138593.png FIFA World Cup 2018 anyone?

AKAI2002 likes this.
  19. AKAI2002

AKAI2002 Clone Master

Not this time but I guess next time :)

20. 4522405DASH

4522405DASH Hypercloner

Why does the lion look so familiar