Unstable Roller 0.5

Discussion in 'FASTEST TIME TO FINISH' started by Vicvic91, Jul 4, 2017.

1. Vicvic91

Vicvic91 Administrator Staff Member Frogmind

580EBA3A-F8F0-4A6C-9AD0-5192744F1C41.jpeg

UNSTABLE ROLLER 0.5

Missions

online-fastest.jpeg

Online Level Records and Replays
    Upload your videos to YouTube and post your videos here! Post your online records to the Online Records Tab of the spreadsheet!

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 29, 2018
  2. Marcellkardos

Marcellkardos Member

Challenge guys! Primesgenato again pushed me into something unthinkable.

Attached Files:

3. Zegalon

Zegalon Member

i tried my best for this level. Nice record for this level

4. Marcellkardos

Marcellkardos Member

Thanks! Its a noble fight!!

5. n0phun

n0phun Master of Disaster Moderator

Level was online again till today, this time 3 players reached 1:00:xxx, but nobody beat your 1:00:100.

BBBAB456-9741-46B1-8A86-A15C4656B3D0.jpeg

I recorded my play:

@Zegalon, even if I was ahead of your ghost, which was seldom enough, I lost that every time near the end where the sticky bastards come from above. You are way faster than me there. Anything special to consider?

Vicvic91 likes this.
  6. Marcellkardos

Marcellkardos Member

n0phun: it was pretty close to my record though! Nice!
    For me I had a 1:00:something that day but wasnt saved in the system. It happens annoyingly frequently (5-10%). To you too?

n0phun likes this.
  7. n0phun

n0phun Master of Disaster Moderator

Thanks! Yes, too often your values aren’t registered. Very disappointing if you finally beat someone or even got a new record. But as far as I remember there’s no way to fix this, so we just have to live with it. Noticed it more often the last weeks, but that may be because I played more than usual.

8. Zegalon

Zegalon Member

I hate the last part of this level :) i tried too much that day but i couldn't better than that!

9. primesgenato

primesgenato Well-Known Member

My fastest is 59s+. I've only done it 2 or 3 times. A lot of luck has to be on my side for this.

Not many people know the trick at the end. Just before you jump of the cliff to land on the mid-air platform, tap "checkpoint", because the next maneuvre is tricky and best done while stationary at the cliff edge. The jump left and as soon as you land on the platform, tap right. This causes your clone to bounce off the left and fly high to the right. The important part is to clear the hump on the right. If you do so, then you can clear the first and second sets of hammer-pumps. ;)

Last edited: Aug 1, 2018
  10. Zegalon

Zegalon Member

Nice skill dude. :) You really good player thank you for your explanation. I will try it :)

11. primesgenato

primesgenato Well-Known Member

59.550s

n0phun and AKAI2002 like this.