Fury

Discussion in 'FASTEST TIME TO FINISH' started by Vicvic91, Jul 16, 2016.

1. Vicvic91

Vicvic91 Administrator Staff Member Frogmind

image.jpeg

FURY

Missions

image.jpeg

Online Level Records and Replays
    Upload your videos to YouTube and post your videos here! Post your online records to the Online Records Tab of the spreadsheet!

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 9, 2017
  2. OlofW

OlofW Member

IMG_6583.PNG I guess I'm not the only one to have Fury glitch out on me at the same spot every time I play this level. The moving teleporters skip and disappear and kill me in mid air.

InterludeDude likes this.
  3. RocksInMyHead

RocksInMyHead Elite Member

I guess I've never ever experienced that on this level. Could it be exclusive to the type of device you're playing on? I'm on an iPad Air.

4. OlofW

OlofW Member

Maybe. I'm on an iPhone 5. Happens every time. When I come to the place with the two moving teleporters usually the first one is missing and I fly out and die in mid air.

5. Marcello_HUN

Marcello_HUN Member

The same here. Happens all the time, Iphone 7.

6. Marcello_HUN

Marcello_HUN Member

020FD70B-528E-400F-85CF-C233E612A0F6.jpeg Sometimes your opponents make you sooo frustrated that you have to come up with some magic. #milhouse #primesgenato thanks for pushing. Any answer on that?:)

n0phun likes this.
  7. primesgenato

primesgenato Well-Known Member

Man, I thought my first place was GUARANTEED with 1:28s+. And then you come blazing from behind with 1:25s. No dude, I don't have any answer to that. That's imnpossible for me to beat. Good job!

n0phun likes this.
  8. Marcello_HUN

Marcello_HUN Member

Heeeeey! I am very happy you found this forum! I waited so much to see my arch rival!!
    Thanks for your kind words, they mean a lot to me!:)
    I have to tell that sometimes i am soo amazed by your scores. Once it would be nice to chat. Can we chat inside this forum one on one?
    I have a little suprise to you on another thread, you will see:)
    Cheers man, great to see you, check the Down Race thread.

9. primesgenato

Yeah, I just found this forum. I stopped playing for a few months, then I started again recently. Now you overtook me in the rankings. You're 19 and I'm still the same 21.

There's some good players now like Zegalon, Milhouse, Thatch0 and n0phun1. But the older players disappeared like B16DAZ, <h!<0, Sampson, Sandro, straitorden, etc.

Seems like Badlands 2 isn't getting updated anymore. Would be cool if they add new online levels.

Last edited: Sep 5, 2018
  10. primesgenato

1:25.816s

Vicvic91, AKAI2002 and n0phun like this.