Down Race

Discussion in 'FASTEST TIME TO FINISH' started by n0phun, Jul 3, 2017.

1. n0phun

n0phun Master of Disaster Moderator

60838415-4471-401D-8B96-646C92962088.jpeg

DOWN RACE

Missions

online-fastest.jpeg

Online Level Records and Replays
    Upload your videos to YouTube and post your videos here! Post your online records to the Online Records Tab of the spreadsheet!

Last edited: Jun 28, 2018
  2. Marcello_HUN

Marcello_HUN Member

0765E9C6-FA7F-4260-BC4B-D11EAC1B9A12.jpeg Again some impossible push made some great score and pride. Your turn #primesgenato :)

3. primesgenato

primesgenato Well-Known Member

Hi Marcello_HUN. Incredible score! I remember you did 18s+ before too. Amazing.

For me, getting below 20s is hard haha. There's still 6 hours to go. We'll see ... ;)

4. Marcello_HUN

Marcello_HUN Member

6DF0BF90-3C1F-4FCF-9BA1-DB60753AD6DE.jpeg Hi!

You have a great memory.:)
    Here it is.
    I will not have time to play today maybe 4-5 hours from now so if you beat the score its yours..:) let me know please.

5. primesgenato

didn't beat your score ... but go have a look now :P

6. Marcello_HUN

Marcello_HUN Member

Wowowowww!!!
    Congrats! You are a maniac, arent you?:)))

7. Marcello_HUN

Marcello_HUN Member

I checked your shadow! You stole my strategy!!:)))) nice job man!

8. Marcello_HUN

Marcello_HUN Member

I am sorry. Please look at the score. Really sorry.

9. primesgenato

Yeah, your strategy is better. You're very good at moving down at fast speeds. No wonder you're unbeatable in Rush and Fatfall.

But damn!!! You got 18s+ again. That's probably impossible for me!

Marcello_HUN likes this.
  10. Marcello_HUN

Marcello_HUN Member

Maybe i am talking against myself but I really think that after changing to that strategy you can beat my score because your ability moving mass amounts of clones is unbeatable for sure.

11. Marcello_HUN

Marcello_HUN Member

4B6B7933-8E3D-4F70-A4ED-B6EDE3F13ECB.jpeg Just to make things more interesting..:)

n0phun likes this.
  12. n0phun

n0phun Master of Disaster Moderator

Guys, I hate you. But seriously: which devices do you use? Newer iPhones with 3D-Touch? Saw how fast you’re falling hunting your shadows beginning of August, there was no way I could do that on my iPad, had to switch to iPhone 8 Plus and even then falling speed wasn’t as fast as Primesgenato‘s.

13. primesgenato

Interesting indeed ... I got 16.133s now :mrgreen:

Last edited: Nov 3, 2019
    n0phun likes this.
  14. primesgenato

I'm using an iPhone 6s with 3D Touch turned on for the game. The trick to speedfall is to touch the screen very very lightly; basically feathering your touches. Tap too hard and it slows down your fall drastically.

Last edited: Sep 9, 2018
    n0phun likes this.
  15. primesgenato

Here's a 15.000s run.

Last edited: Dec 14, 2019
    Smurphina and AKAI2002 like this.
  16. <|-|!<0

<|-|!<0 Dr. Doomsday

Oh now i see how, i hate this 3d touch thing honestly

but it looks cool to play, you were dancing in that fall primesgenato.

AKAI2002 and primesgenato like this.
  17. primesgenato

Yeah, a few of the races will be tough without 3D touch. Just 3 races though: Fatfall, Rush, and Down Race. Maybe Rolly too, but just the intial part.

AKAI2002 likes this.
  18. <|-|!<0

<|-|!<0 Dr. Doomsday

I beg to differ, although the final result only appear to alter those levels alone, all the other levels have the 3D touch option on, so even if same results are achieved, it's harder without 3d touch i assume. One good example is the level Age Mover where you can easily save a bunch of clones if you have 3d touch.

Anyway i'm not taking away the merit of anyone who does have 3d touch i just hate that i don't have it lol. Although i think it would feel weird to have it at the same time.

19. primesgenato

Well I did say 3 "races" only, meaning the blue levels. Maybe some yellow levels too but I'm not familiar with those levels haha.

In order to activate 3D Touch, you need to very very lightly touch the screen. You're basically feathering the touches like your lover. It's not the normal way to play because feather-light touches aren't easy to control. Hard to explain. Try it on another device if you have access to one. 3D Touch is not as frequently used as you assume mainly because it's hard to control.

For sure it's an advantage for those 3 or 4 blue levels. But for the other blue levels, my scores are the same when I compare the times for my present device and my previous non-3D device.

<|-|!<0 likes this.
  20. <|-|!<0

<|-|!<0 Dr. Doomsday

Sounds interesting... good tip about touching like your lover, i used to use a chainsaw i understand why she left now

primesgenato likes this.