What happened to the BL2 Online Records Spreadsheet

Discussion in 'GENERAL DISCUSSION' started by McSketchy, Oct 18, 2018.

1. McSketchy

McSketchy Active Member

Does anyone know what happened to the BL2 Online Records Spreadsheet? Many players and records were removed and all of the links to record replays are gone.

2. n0phun

n0phun Master of Disaster Moderator

Had a quick look, don’t find anything missing. Last change a month ago. Links to replays are there, and I see all players I remember. „Online Records (IOS)“ tab?

3. McSketchy

McSketchy Active Member

Perhaps I am going a bit crazy because you are the second person to say that nothing has changed. Here is what I see when I access it. This cannot be what you are seeing as most of the information is missing.

[​IMG]

4. n0phun

You’re on the wrong sheet, that is the „Badland 2 - Save the clones!“ sheet, and that tab shouldn’t be visible there. In every thread for an online level is the link to the right sheet „Badland 2 - Timetrial Mode“ and directly to the right tab „Online records (IOS)“.

(Edited)

5. McSketchy

McSketchy Active Member

Weird. That is how I always accessed that spreadsheet.

6. McSketchy

McSketchy Active Member

OK. I got it now. I guess I am going a bit crazy. Perhaps losing my entire BL2 account has traumatized me. :grimacing:

7. n0phun

I can sympathize with that, once lost all clones (twice!) while testing in BL1. Anyway, the old tab in the original BL2 sheet shouldn’t be visible, I’ll delete it later.