Badland 2 nkt showing up on android appstore

Discussion in 'GENERAL DISCUSSION' started by Jungle, Jul 6, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Jungle

Jungle New Member

When i search for Badland 2 or click links to it for the android appstore it says "item not found" This has been like that for a very long time, but i just assumed it was removed. I never checked into this so i did nothing.

2. FBI Light Rock

FBI Light Rock Techno Fury Moderator Beta tester

Interesting, indeed it seems that BADLAND 2 has been removed from the Play Store, can't find it on my end as well.

3. khmeer

khmeer New Member

Hmm I see this too, why they've done it? Anyway, regardless of that, I know what does show up, always on time and ready to help you, it's osrs gold sellers. They're there for you when you don't want to grind gp for hours on end and just want to enjoy the game freely and wholly.

Last edited: Aug 14, 2019
  4. Teemu

Teemu Member Staff Member Frogmind

Hi there, the Android version was published by Cheetah Mobile (in collaboration with us). They suddenly and without warning pulled it off the store in the end of 2018. And have not replied to our questions or queries about it or told us why they took it off.

Would be possible to put back by ourselves. But would not support old scores nor purchases if we did. And would take some work from us still. We have been thinking about it but haven't yet done anything about it.

Give us a shout if you definitely would like it back like that.

5. skushno

skushno New Member

@Teemu I would absolutely pay for the chance to play the game again. It was a wonderful sequel to the first and I was shocked to see that it was pulled from Google Play, considering the quality and popularity of the game.

jannick and AKAI2002 like this.