Frost Rush

Discussion in 'SAVE THE MOST CLONES' started by Vicvic91, Jan 19, 2017.

1. Vicvic91

Vicvic91 Administrator Staff Member Frogmind

IMG_4792.jpg

FROST RUSH

Missions
    save-the-most-clones.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 27, 2019
  2. RocksInMyHead

RocksInMyHead Elite Member

Interesting level. So, I presume I haven't figured out some "secret". It's a level in which you win by surviving the longest amount of time, yet I played it a few times for a max of 2 minutes and 9 seconds and then reached the end where the tube sucks down the remaining clones ending my game. I see some other people have played it longer.. EDIT-ah hah! I'm figuring it out, nearly at 3 minutes now. Got more figuring out to do :)

Last edited: Jan 21, 2017
  3. n0phun

n0phun Master of Disaster Moderator

This was first posted in "Survive the longest" but has very early been changed to a clone saving level. Did get the wrong place in the spreadsheet accordingly, so nobody could enter her/his clone counts there. I'll fix the sheet later, for now I will move this thread to "Save the most clones".

Smurphina got incredible 130 here yesterday. Best I ever saw, Online Multiplayer and the original Frost level too, best so far there is 121 from @<|-|!<0 . Wish we had a video from one of them.

A34FB7BA-0D09-4BEF-A50F-8E163138B3DE.jpeg

4. n0phun

Spreadsheet is fixed, hopefully I didn't mess up something. So it's gold for me for my lame 95 as I'm the only one of the sheet participants who inserted a value for now.

5. n0phun

New personal record, but Smurphina has a new one too.

A95505A6-FD7E-42C7-A92C-D73DE49B9F0A.jpeg

AKAI2002 likes this.
  6. AKAI2002

AKAI2002 Clone Master

*happy appreciation noices*
    *sad android user noices*

n0phun likes this.
  7. n0phun

Made 137 today, didn't register but got 128 afterwards. I recorded the 137 at 5x and 8x speed to keep it short enough as I skip the fast time powerups at the portals part and it's very, very slow, that way it's easier to play for me. Only shortly before the end a bit of normal speed recording. 150+ clearly possible.

5FC1ADDC-1E79-4791-B785-2AD7EC7B56F4.jpeg

Vicvic91 and AKAI2002 like this.
  8. AKAI2002

AKAI2002 Clone Master

this is what pain looks like in fast replay :mrgreen::tongueclosed:

9. Vicvic91

Vicvic91 Administrator Staff Member Frogmind

I am sorry :D

AKAI2002 likes this.