Comments on Profile Post by RocksInMyHead

1. dubz131
    dubz131
    lol thanks - you'll never guess that when I started doing the online I was waaaayyyyy at the bottom and my goal was just to get in the top 100...I've scored well enough to get me high up, and now-a-days I usually just do a one run and let the score reflect..and you are playing really really well so you are definitely going to be passing me very soon; so major congrats on that!
    Mar 24, 2017
    RocksInMyHead likes this.
  2. dubz131
    dubz131
    im really trying to continue to improve my clone score in single player...I'm an achievement maniac and I want that 4k clone one! haha
    Mar 24, 2017
  3. RocksInMyHead
    RocksInMyHead
    My guess is I will place a little higher online, but not much further. I've had the time to spend on this game, but that may end in a couple months. Then I'll slowly drop from the top ranks. But, who knows? You don't have much to worry about, it would take me a loooooong time to actually pass you since you're still playing. And you'll probably get even better during the process and be able to hold off anyone.
    Mar 24, 2017
    dubz131 likes this.
  4. dubz131
    dubz131
    i wish i knew how you got some of your high scores (especially for the clone ones), as it would help me improve my single player scores....i was so happy when i added 30 clones to the 'quad' level...but i still can't seem to improve my scores in 'cloneception' and i seem to be doing everything right
    Mar 27, 2017
  5. dubz131
    dubz131
    vivics got me all worried that the next level pack won't have a lot of clone saving opportunities so I'm trying to squeeze out every little clone i can in the current levels lol
    Mar 27, 2017
  6. RocksInMyHead
    RocksInMyHead
    Lol, I pale in comparison to <|-|!<0 for saving clones in Cubeception. I'll admit that I did get suddenly somewhat better at saving mass numbers of clones. It was like a switch had been flipped and viola I was able to do it...can't really explain it. But, DUDE! You're doing really excellent! You're right up there!
    Mar 27, 2017