Comments on Profile Post by Vicvic91

1. n0phun
    n0phun
    Neopard, I moved your column to my left, so it's a bit easier to edit for you. Thanks for joining, again. Perhaps you start inserting your results to the online records tab, same sheet. Never been many participants there so far, but we changed the time format for the cells there like in timetrial.
    Jul 3, 2017
  2. n0phun
    n0phun
    Thanks for joining online records too, Neopard. Vicvic will join too, so that we'll have at least a bit of competition there. Not that I can compete with most of your results. ;-) Will fix the conditional formatting for highlighting the best result per level Thursday/Friday latest.
    Jul 3, 2017
    Vicvic91 likes this.
  3. FBI Light Rock
    FBI Light Rock
    I can try fixing it tomorrow in between lessons. ;) What's wrong with the formatting now though? I do know I didn't spent much effort on that sheet last time since no one used it.
    Jul 3, 2017
  4. n0phun
    n0phun
    In many cases Neopard's cells should be grayed because he has the best result, min or max, but they aren't.
    Jul 3, 2017
  5. FBI Light Rock
    FBI Light Rock
    Hmmm....I think it's probably not even set up yet. I'll take a look tomorrow hopefully.
    Jul 3, 2017
  6. Vicvic91
    Vicvic91
    And @Neopard is finally here !!! Welcome :)
    Jul 3, 2017
    n0phun likes this.
  7. Neopard
    Neopard
    Ok, I have been reading posts in this forum for about a year, but some kind of social anxiety has kept me from joining. But when Vicvic91 began to invade the spreadsheet with mystical appearing messages while I was filling in my scores, I had no choice but to join. By the way, thanks for a great game, and thanks for a great update!
    Jul 3, 2017
  8. FBI Light Rock
    FBI Light Rock
    Welcome to the forums, @Neopard ! No worries, don't need to feel awkward, we are all pretty understanding and nice people. ;)
    Jul 3, 2017
  9. Vicvic91
    Vicvic91
    You are the star of the day @Neopard ! I was really wondering how we could contact you ahah. :)
    So, you are a watcher since 1 year... :)
    How old are you ? Whare are you come from ?
    Jul 3, 2017
  10. RocksInMyHead
    RocksInMyHead
    Hi Neopard! So, every time I see your name, I wonder if it's pronounced like leopard with an "N", or if it's pronounced nee-oh-pard. Which is it? Welcome to the forum!
    Jul 4, 2017
  11. Neopard
    Neopard
    Thank you! Yeah, I have been a watcher. Picking up tricks on how to improve my scores by reading posts and watching videos on this forum. I'm 44 year old and from Norway. Here we call the animal a le-oh-pard, so I guess it's ne-oh-pard :-)
    Jul 4, 2017
  12. <|-|!<0
    <|-|!<0
    Social anxiety uh? I know that game... looks as though we are both good at Badland and Anxiousland
    Jul 7, 2017
  13. Neopard
    Neopard
    Thanks <I-I!<0, but at least when it comes to clone saving skills, you are in a class of your own. 5005!! 8-O
    Jul 8, 2017
    <|-|!<0 and n0phun like this.