Comments on Profile Post by RocksInMyHead

1. RocksInMyHead
    RocksInMyHead
    Oops, I see the Online records tab now. Don't worry, I'm just blind. Thanks!
    Sep 14, 2017
  2. RocksInMyHead
    RocksInMyHead
    But, interesting, I type in 00:39:63.3 for Shining Roller and it keeps putting in 00:40:03.3 , any idea why?
    Sep 14, 2017
  3. RocksInMyHead
    RocksInMyHead
    I finally got the score recorded. I copied and pasted your score into mine, then changed the few numbers to reflect my score.
    Sep 14, 2017
  4. Neopard
    Neopard
    I'm happy to see that you figured it out, and thanks for sharing your scores. I think they have made some limits on what scores you can enter to avoid cheaters, but sometimes they have underestimated what scores are actually achievable. I think @FBI Light Rock is a supervisor of the spreadsheets and can fix problems like this.
    Sep 15, 2017
    RocksInMyHead likes this.
  5. FBI Light Rock
    FBI Light Rock
    The format is H:MM:SS.0000. So u actl entered 39min 63.3sec, which will automatically be converted to 40min 3.3sec.
    Sep 15, 2017
  6. RocksInMyHead
    RocksInMyHead
    Sep 15, 2017
    n0phun likes this.
  7. n0phun
    n0phun
    For a survive the longest lvl it would be good... We could ban input that destroys the format, but not this thing, it's still necessary to check if you mistyped. FBI: 3 zeros at the end of the format.
    Sep 15, 2017
  8. n0phun
    n0phun
    1000 milliseconds, but everything above 999 is a full second.
    Sep 15, 2017
  9. n0phun
    n0phun
    Neopard, RocksInMyHead: saw your posts about who invited you to the sheets. Remember 2 discussions on @Vicvic91 profile shortly before the forum shut down. Neopard started inputting before joining the forum. 2nd and 3rd of July.
    Sep 15, 2017