Comments on Profile Post by CUBE MAN OFFICIAL

1. RocksInMyHead
    RocksInMyHead
    Lol, yeah, that's part of the reason why I posted the video of my last good run. I would've saved the recording of today's run, but I figured it's already boring enough to watch the 3 minute 49 second video. Besides, I'd like to see more competition on that level.
    Jan 7, 2017
    Vicvic91 likes this.
  2. Vicvic91
    Vicvic91
    I'm so happy to see how much you enjoy this level ! :)
    Jan 7, 2017
    <|-|!<0 and RocksInMyHead like this.
  3. RocksInMyHead
    RocksInMyHead
    Ever since I posted the video I keep coming back here to see if anyone is watching it. The YouTube counter shows 5 viewings. Bummer because I was hoping more people would watch and see how to stay alive. On a good day I might be able to rack up even more time. It's a really good level. After the first 30 seconds it's a matter of training your eyes how to watch for the gaps between the fire balls. Love it!
    Jan 7, 2017
  4. Vicvic91
    Vicvic91
    Enjoy to be abble to know it so much. Soon it should be "different" at each play eheh...
    Jan 7, 2017
    RocksInMyHead likes this.
  5. RocksInMyHead
    RocksInMyHead
    Oh no! :) well, that ought to cut back on my advantage. I realized today that there is sort of a repetitive loop over many seconds. It's not exactly the same, but it is kind of predictable, keeps you on your toes though with variations.
    Jan 7, 2017
  6. RocksInMyHead
    RocksInMyHead
    With being different each time that'll keep it more interesting.
    Jan 7, 2017
    Vicvic91 likes this.
  7. RocksInMyHead
    RocksInMyHead
    Oooooooh! You mean different every time you begin playing it? Like, every time I die, it'll be different the next time I begin, even during the same session of the level being available for play? Oh, and yeah, I just got over 10 minutes...guess I know the pattern now :)
    Jan 7, 2017
  8. <|-|!<0
    <|-|!<0
    Scratch that Cube Man it's almost 7:00 now, if i didn't know Rocksy and this forum i would think that was a cheating result, but it's legit as we all know which is fantastic cause thats a big level of focus and memory, nicely done.
    Jan 8, 2017
    RocksInMyHead likes this.
  9. RocksInMyHead
    RocksInMyHead
    Yesterday I had over 10 Mins :). VicVic says he's going to change up the level soon though, so that it's different each time. Not sure if that means each time the level appears online ir if it means each time you die and replay it's different. I put a vid online so ppl would see I'm not cheating.
    Jan 8, 2017