RocksInMyHead

Share This Page

RocksInMyHead

Elite Member, Female

Happy Halloween everyone! Don't forget to play the Guardians level today to unlock the Halloween Achievement! :) Oct 31, 2017

1. RocksInMyHead
      RocksInMyHead
      Is it just me or are BL2 players getting really intense? Maybe it's because I'm closing in on the top.
      1. <|-|!<0
        <|-|!<0
        It was much more intense in the beginning, its kind of quiet now. But you will be top 10 in no time. Guess p=po what was it? is gonna drop, he is really good tho.
        Jan 15, 2017
    2. RocksInMyHead
      RocksInMyHead
      Went hiking today and had a controlled fall in slippery mud on the side of a small mountain. Hand, hip and knee are bruised a bit. Ouch.
      1. <|-|!<0
        <|-|!<0
        Save those fingers, better hit the head than the hands. Great Safety tips
        Feb 5, 2017
        RocksInMyHead likes this.
      2. RocksInMyHead
        RocksInMyHead
        Everything recovered nicely. Was scary for a couple seconds, ground literally gave out from under me!
        Feb 6, 2017
        n0phun likes this.
      3. <|-|!<0
        <|-|!<0
        Good... My best finger was once broken. Basically the doctor that saved my finger is the true savior of the clones i save.
        Feb 7, 2017
        InterludeDude, n0phun and Rexerus like this.
    3. RocksInMyHead
      RocksInMyHead
      Ehhhmmmph...the ground is so mucky outside. We need the rain, but I want to go hiking!
      1. CUBE MAN OFFICIAL
        CUBE MAN OFFICIAL
        That's interesting! @Vicvic91, maybe you can let it rain in Badland 2! Or let it snow! Oh No, it's stuck in my head now. :(
        Jan 11, 2017
      2. RocksInMyHead
        RocksInMyHead
        Aaaaargh! Now it's in my head too! Better than, it's a small world after all, though. Oh nooooo! Yeah, rain in BL2, making things slick, and a new clone with anti-hydroplaning tread.
        Jan 11, 2017
      3. RocksInMyHead
        RocksInMyHead
        Ooooh, there could be sticky mud!
        Jan 12, 2017
    4. CUBE MAN OFFICIAL
      CUBE MAN OFFICIAL
      5:49 on Incinerator! Soon people will think you're hacking on it. You're that good.
      1. RocksInMyHead likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. RocksInMyHead
        RocksInMyHead
        Oooooooh! You mean different every time you begin playing it? Like, every time I die, it'll be different the next time I begin, even during the same session of the level being available for play? Oh, and yeah, I just got over 10 minutes...guess I know the pattern now :)
        Jan 7, 2017
      4. <|-|!<0
        <|-|!<0
        Scratch that Cube Man it's almost 7:00 now, if i didn't know Rocksy and this forum i would think that was a cheating result, but it's legit as we all know which is fantastic cause thats a big level of focus and memory, nicely done.
        Jan 8, 2017
      5. RocksInMyHead
        RocksInMyHead
        Yesterday I had over 10 Mins :). VicVic says he's going to change up the level soon though, so that it's different each time. Not sure if that means each time the level appears online ir if it means each time you die and replay it's different. I put a vid online so ppl would see I'm not cheating.
        Jan 8, 2017
    5. RocksInMyHead
      RocksInMyHead
      Gonna snow today.....lots of time to Snuff out some clones! I'll build me a snowclone tomorrow.
    6. RocksInMyHead
      RocksInMyHead
      Posted a 1 Min 54 Sec run on the Incinerator board in the Online and Multiplayer section.
      1. Vicvic91 likes this.
    7. RocksInMyHead
      RocksInMyHead
      Let me correct...that Incinerator score is now 3 Minutes 4 Seconds!
      1. <|-|!<0 and Vicvic91 like this.
      2. CUBE MAN OFFICIAL
        Jan 3, 2017
    8. RocksInMyHead
      RocksInMyHead
      2 MIN 7+ SECS on INCINERATOR!!! Still the Incinerator Master!....then I accidentally flung my clone into the flame thrower, lol!
      1. Vicvic91 likes this.
    9. RocksInMyHead
      RocksInMyHead
      Best wishes to everyone for a prosperous New Year!
      1. InterludeDude likes this.
    10. RocksInMyHead
      RocksInMyHead
      256 on Clonemayhem for the first time for me! Maybe I can start swimming in the big kiddie pool now.
      1. <|-|!<0 and rekracing1 like this.
      3. <|-|!<0
        <|-|!<0
        You've been scubadiving in the OCEAN for a long time my lady.
        Dec 24, 2016
      4. RocksInMyHead
        RocksInMyHead
        Funny you should mention scuba, I have my advanced, dry suit, and rescue certifications! Thanks guys. There are plenty of ppl who knock the snot out of my scores. Not least of which are you two :o). I have to work pretty hard at some levels to place near. It's all fun though!
        Dec 24, 2016
      5. RocksInMyHead
        RocksInMyHead
        Maybe I should change my moniker to Rocks... Nah, probably not, everyone knows me as this now.
        Dec 24, 2016
    11. InterludeDude
      InterludeDude
      Eeeeek! I'm being followed by a- uhh... person who I can't pass in online challenges? How do you even get past 240 in Clonemayhem?!
      3. RocksInMyHead
        RocksInMyHead
        Aw man, challenge accepted and completed, look again! ;o)
        Dec 20, 2016
      4. RocksInMyHead
        RocksInMyHead
        I have to go hiking, it's a great day outside. Catch up with you guys later!
        Dec 20, 2016
        InterludeDude likes this.
      5. RocksInMyHead
        RocksInMyHead
        AAAAIIIIYYYEEEE!!! Lookie, I got 256 for the first time on Clonemayhem! So, now I can answer your question...and the answer is....drumroll...very carefully... Uh, yeah, that's all I did was be very meticulous with every move. Could that be how you can get over 270? It was just about all I could do to get 256!
        Dec 24, 2016
    12. RocksInMyHead
      RocksInMyHead
      ONE MINUTE FORTY-SEVEN SECONDS on INCINERATOR! I am the incinerator master! Other than that, I'm quite humble...
      1. Vicvic91 and InterludeDude like this.
      3. RocksInMyHead
        RocksInMyHead
        Yeah, that's pretty good, as you shout "MASTER OF DEATH...AND CIRCLES!" (Echoes ensue) CIRCLes CIRcles CIrcles Circles circles... Yeah baby!
        Dec 14, 2016
      4. RocksInMyHead
        RocksInMyHead
        So you're TRUETHAT92? I may not have beat you yet on that, but check it out, I'm closing in on you! ;o)
        Dec 14, 2016
      5. InterludeDude
        InterludeDude
        That's me! I have a tendency to have LOTS of nicknames online and in real life. I'm TRUETHAT92, PowerFox, XedsterVex, Salad, Nick, Enchilada...
        Dec 14, 2016
        Vicvic91 and RocksInMyHead like this.
    13. <|-|!<0
      <|-|!<0
      Seems you figured Cloneferno out, congrats!!
      3. RocksInMyHead
        RocksInMyHead
        I just beat Sandro on Gravity Break though, maybe I can hold onto that one, tee hee.
        Dec 12, 2016
      4. RocksInMyHead
        RocksInMyHead
        You've been rocking out on Circle of Death!
        Dec 12, 2016
      5. RocksInMyHead
        RocksInMyHead
        I still suck at Gauntlet, can't bring myself to play it half the time, hah!
        Dec 12, 2016
    14. RocksInMyHead
      RocksInMyHead
      Oh boy, traveling for Turkey Day with family!
      1. Vicvic91
        Vicvic91
        Photos !!! :)
        Nov 20, 2016
      2. CUBE MAN OFFICIAL
        CUBE MAN OFFICIAL
        Are you eating a turkey gamer or a regular turkey? :D
        Nov 20, 2016
      3. RocksInMyHead
        RocksInMyHead
        We all look like clones, even the turkey ;)
        Nov 21, 2016
    15. RocksInMyHead
      RocksInMyHead
      I found moonstones and sunstones today, all in the same location! Can hardly wait to polish them, ugh, but can't until after Thanksgiving.
    16. RocksInMyHead
      RocksInMyHead
      Collected rhyolite today for tumbling and polishing. Found a very good rhyolite site.
      1. rekracing1 likes this.
      2. rekracing1
        rekracing1
        That's awesome... early retirement, and you get to do what you love.. good for you!! I asked about the moldivite because I recently bought some loose stones from a dealer in the U.K... I am questioning their authenticity.... If you get a chance, read "Stoned" by Aja Raden... very good book.
        Nov 16, 2016
      3. RocksInMyHead
        RocksInMyHead
        Nov 16, 2016
        rekracing1 likes this.
    17. RocksInMyHead
      RocksInMyHead
      Going out hunting trilobite fossils Friday afternoon! Maybe going to get other rocks and minerals too!
      1. View previous comments...
      2. rekracing1
        rekracing1
        Hey Rocks, are you a paleontologist? Do you have any Moldivite in your collection?
        Nov 12, 2016
      3. RocksInMyHead
        RocksInMyHead
        wish I was a paleontologist! Instead I had a job that made money, lol! Now I'm an early retiree, yippee! Always loved geology & collected rocks & fossils since I was 6. No moldavite, I need to collect more crystals though. I have mossy agate, many colors of quartzite, dino bones, petrified wood, feldspar w/mica books, granites, rare quartz crystals with inclusions and giant crystals, fossils, geodes, etc.
        Nov 12, 2016
        rekracing1 and InterludeDude like this.
      4. InterludeDude
        InterludeDude
        Geology sure rocks, but physics is one that really matters. Biology is a lively subject, but astronomy is outta this world! (I'm the sans of this forum now. dwi.)
        Nov 12, 2016
        rekracing1 and RocksInMyHead like this.
    18. RocksInMyHead
      RocksInMyHead
      Saw my tarantula buddy out hiking again today. Saw a couple great horned owls, too!
      1. InterludeDude likes this.
      2. InterludeDude
        InterludeDude
        Did you see any clones on your hike?
        Oct 30, 2016
      3. <|-|!<0
        <|-|!<0
        I just now realized you are a 50yo woman. That's AWESOME.
        Oct 30, 2016
        RocksInMyHead and InterludeDude like this.
      4. RocksInMyHead
        RocksInMyHead
        Clones on my hike would be awesome, maybe they could carry me up some of the cliffs! Yes, I'm a 50 yo woman with a clone addiction.
        Oct 30, 2016
        InterludeDude and <|-|!<0 like this.
    19. RocksInMyHead
      RocksInMyHead
      Today I hauled 3 backpacks of rocks off a mountain,
      1. rekracing1 likes this.
    20. RocksInMyHead
      RocksInMyHead
      Funny you should say that...I hear elk out in the back yard every night now that it's rutting season.
      1. CUBE MAN OFFICIAL
        CUBE MAN OFFICIAL
        Maybe Elk is coming there as well... chatting gaming tactics with the other elk playing CLASH OF CLANS and HAPPY WHEELS! You should see what they are up to.
        Oct 13, 2016
  • About