Comments on Profile Post by CUBE MAN OFFICIAL

1. InterludeDude
    InterludeDude
    How will commenting help relieve the HYPE *_*
    Feb 9, 2017
  2. CUBE MAN OFFICIAL
    CUBE MAN OFFICIAL
    Tell me how to upload pictures, and I'll give you a preview!
    Feb 9, 2017
    InterludeDude likes this.
  3. InterludeDude
    InterludeDude
    Or you could just upload the level. No tutorials needed!
    Feb 9, 2017
  4. CUBE MAN OFFICIAL
    CUBE MAN OFFICIAL
    No... my lvl still sucks :(
    Feb 9, 2017
  5. Rexerus
    Rexerus
    It's simple! All you have to do is click the little painting looking thing next to the smily face when replying to a thread. Then just enter the link to your image!
    Feb 9, 2017
    InterludeDude likes this.
  6. CUBE MAN OFFICIAL
    CUBE MAN OFFICIAL
    But how do I get the link? I'm posting things from my lvl. My lvl isn't a link(currently).
    Feb 9, 2017
  7. Rexerus
    Rexerus
    I assume that you want to take a screenshot of your level onto whatever device that you use, correct? So what I do is i'll take the screenshot and put it somewhere on the internet. Then I right-click / hold tap on the image and click "Copy Link." Then just paste the link in the box. Does this help at all? :)
    Feb 9, 2017
  8. n0phun
    n0phun
    So you have to save a screenshot to your device. Then you upload it, either to some place online or directly to a forum post (preferred). You'll have to allow access to your device for uploading. More descriptions available on request.
    Feb 9, 2017
  9. CUBE MAN OFFICIAL
    CUBE MAN OFFICIAL
    Ok! Thanks.
    Feb 9, 2017
  10. CUBE MAN OFFICIAL
    CUBE MAN OFFICIAL
    Tried. Couldn't find "forum"? Or place online? I'm on an ipad, btw.
    Feb 10, 2017
  11. n0phun
    n0phun
    Forum is here. You start posting, how to insert a pic (aka attachment) Rexerus already wrote. Another place online is imgur.com. iPad here, too, newest 10.xx IOS.
    Feb 10, 2017
  12. n0phun
    n0phun
    Argl, if you want to post a screenshot from your device it's "Upload file" at the bottom while posting. And this is some hype I'd really like to see. OTOH you could upload a trimmed replay to Everyplay after creating an account, even better.
    Feb 11, 2017