Bolt

Discussion in 'DAY I' started by Wheat1328, Nov 17, 2013.

1. Wheat1328

Wheat1328 Ultimate Survivor Moderator

[​IMG]

BOLT

Missions

[​IMG]

Clones Saved

Add your own Clone Counts into the Clone Saving Spreadsheet >>HERE<<

Playthrough

Note: This is just a simple "Survive with one try" playthrough to show off this level here in the Badlands Forum.

2. n0phun

n0phun Master of Disaster Moderator

Wheat wrote in the spreadsheet:
    Is 20 realley the max, then? And why? I think max is 20+, can't see why it wouldn't be possible to come to the last superclone with 11 or 12.

It is possible to avoid one more fast forward powerup at the boxes than in grandmort's video. But that seems not to help very much with getting more clones of the two superclones through under the three saws.

3. Wheat1328

I wouldn't say 20 is the max, but I know for a fact it's possible. 20+ is likely possible but no one has ever said if they've gotten 11+ through the saws

4. n0phun

n0phun Master of Disaster Moderator

Thanks. I asked because in the spreadsheet max pos is at 20 now, without the +, forgot to mention that. Thought that should be 20+. I commented some more levels now, and Kullua joined the sheet yesterday, there are some levels where his cell is blacked and has a higher value than max pos, e.g. Domino with 51, max pos is at 50+. Do we just update max pos to 51+ in these cases? I didn't want to touch the max pos fields myself (but emptied that for Jumpy).

5. Wheat1328

I'll go through it in the next day or so. I was hoping KULLUA would join!

6. ShiV

ShiV True Gamer

Hadn't played this in a long time. Yesterday, first try I did, received 20, that should've been 21 though. Stupidly got one killed right at the end. After that I did the same thing (well, getting 20 after losing 1 stupidly somewhere right before) twice. And a couple of times after I got 20 but did the same with 3 clones. In my eyes 23 would definitely be possible. Also no recording from this btw.

n0phun likes this.