Bomber

Discussion in 'JUNGLE (iOS)' started by Vicvic91, Dec 17, 2015.

1. Vicvic91

Vicvic91 Administrator Staff Member Frogmind

image.jpeg

BOMBER

Missions
    image.jpeg

Time Trial

Bomber-time.png

Post your time trial scores in the Timetrial spreadsheet!

Mission, Clone & Time Trial Replays
    Upload your videos to YouTube and post your videos here! Post your awesome clone scores here!

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 2, 2017
  2. Vicvic91

Anybody found a way to get the 2 final multiclones powerups at the final of this level ?
    I can't found a way to move slowly in the left and right way together :/

3. Hj326

Hj326 Hypercloner

I push all my clones to the left, and rise very slowly. As soon as the bomb starts to tip to the right, go right. The blast kills almost everyone but with luck at least 3-4 get through on either side.

Vicvic91 likes this.
  4. FBI Light Rock

FBI Light Rock Techno Fury Moderator Beta tester

I believe Vicvic wants to get both superclone powerups WITHOUT killing ANY clones, in order to get more than 56 clones.

Either way, it is still very hard to get both superclone powerups! I remembered just restarting that part a hundred times the very first playthrough just to get all the powerups, only to not get that mission nailed in the end. :(

Vicvic91 likes this.
  5. Vicvic91

Yes ! The objective is to get 66 clones ! I can avoid the bomb and the blast, but the camera start to speed just after and I need to found a way to get 1 Clony on the right to get the 2 final powerups ! :)

6. Vicvic91

Another insane speedrun of 2:11.550 here.
    All the secret of this level is to manage the insane blast of each bomb, avoid some powerups to keep in a crazy speed and restart just in time to get back to a normal size and push the final bomb with enough force.

How to improve this speedrun : you can also use the different mines to blast you. A lot of random there, but you should win few more seconds easily like that !

Good luck with this Timetrial badge ! :)

7. FBI Light Rock

FBI Light Rock Techno Fury Moderator Beta tester

Forgot about the restart at checkpoint trick! I actually thought of avoiding that Slow powerup at that hexagon sliding part but died later, and restarting at that point totally slipped my mind. Wow! :)

I planned to actually use that for STOP too, when I intentionally skip the unfreeze time button to avoid the gravity up button. *Hint hint*