Change the colour of eyes?

Discussion in 'LEVEL EDITOR' started by AngryCheeseLords, Oct 20, 2016.

1. Hi people, I have been making a level on the iPad version of badland. I have been creating my own creatures using objects for that are usually used as scenery scenery. How ever something I can't figure how to do is change the colour of the eyes?
    Is it possible?

Thank you

Last edited: Oct 21, 2016
  2. InterludeDude

InterludeDude Elite Member Beta tester

You can see this in Doomsday. I would try getting a filler circle (visuals) and making 2 of them really small. Then you can have a curve variable to allow them to blink (connect to opacity).

3. CUBE MAN OFFICIAL

CUBE MAN OFFICIAL Penguin Clony

yep. Or you could set the background visual to Cover all(or something like that), but that would change the everything to one color.

P.S. Did you know that you could use backgrounds to eliminate the eyes? :) Find it out yourself

InterludeDude likes this.
  4. 4522405DASH

4522405DASH Hypercloner

If you use a color filler and you scroll all the way to the bottom, you will find a botton that says "ON TOP OF EVERYTHING". Selecting it will cause the color to mix in with the foreground (if your focus is set to 1) along with the eyes. And there you go! :)

5. 4522405DASH

4522405DASH Hypercloner

I figured how how to do that before this comment came out, it's funny how it even eliminates the lazers, too:mrgreen: