Clonetron

Discussion in 'DOOMSDAY' started by Wheat1328, Apr 24, 2014.

1. Wheat1328

Wheat1328 Ultimate Survivor Moderator

[​IMG]

CLONETRON

Missions

[​IMG]

Clones Saved

Add your own Clone Counts into the Clone Saving Spreadsheet >>HERE<<

Playthrough

Note: This is not just a simple "Survive with one try" playthrough to show off this level here in the Badlands Forum.

2. Wheat1328

WTF. 37?!?!? What am I missing here?? EDIT: Nevermind on this part - I figured out 30+

Also, has anyone gotten the "hit nothing" mission? I'm beginning to think its glitched. I've hit nothing about a dozen times now. :x

EDIT 2: well I hit nothing about another dozen times. I give up. If someone gets this please let me know so I know it's not glitched.

3. <|-|!<0

<|-|!<0 Dr. Doomsday

Same here Wheat, i hit nothing and nothing, i was thinking about not even getting powerups, and i did dodge the speed one in the middle of the level, but if it can't be that since theres two in the beginning.

So is either glitched, or you can't let the extra clones or powerups touch the lasers when you pass through them, in which case it would be extremely hard.

4. stone3416

stone3416 Active Member

I just completed a run and the only thing I touched was a speed powerup and it did not give me credit for the "Hit Nothing" mission. I guess when they say "Hit Nothing", that includes all of the powerups as well.

5. stone3416

stone3416 Active Member

Ooops. Actually, it must be a glitch, because you can't miss the 2 speed power ups at the beginning. Unless my eyes deceived me, the only thing I touched during my run was 3 speed power ups and I did not get credit for the "Hit Nothing" mission either. Oh well, Frogmind can fix that in an update. Time to move on to the next mission :)

6. Wheat1328

Glitched mission doesn't appear to have gotten fixed in latest update - maybe they don't know about it??? Or maybe they're just working hard on getting the Android version out? Who knows...

EDIT: I sent them a message on FB - I'll let you guys know if I hear anything.

7. Hj326

Hj326 Hypercloner

In other levels like squared and clonecubes (forgive me if wrong level names) power ups didn't count as a "hit".

8. <|-|!<0

<|-|!<0 Dr. Doomsday

Yeah, not fixed, i guess they don't know it.

And i'm pretty sure that the hidden achievement on Blockworks is also hit nothing.

9. Wheat1328

What makes you say that? Hope?

The only thing I can come up with is collecting all clones on Blockworks or Clonetron. After about 10 minutes of that I concluded that's impossible (maybe not but it's crazy hard).

10. <|-|!<0

<|-|!<0 Dr. Doomsday

I thought about collecting all clones too, but it's definetely impossible.

And lol, it's not hope, it's just that if Clonetron is glitched, maybe the same glitch is happening on blockworks. It would make sense.

But maybe is something else...

11. Wheat1328

Agreed.

Only thing else I can think of is a hidden mine. Haven't fully looked yet though.

12. <|-|!<0

<|-|!<0 Dr. Doomsday

But wouldn't a hidden mine be part of the explode all mines egg?

For a moment i was almost sure it was collecting all clones like you said, but i tried too many times and didn't even come close, so i'm out of ideas.

13. Wheat1328

Not all levels have an "explode all mines" mission. ;) I'm going to run through them all and see what I can see

14. <|-|!<0

<|-|!<0 Dr. Doomsday

But the achievement is on blockworks

15. Wheat1328

:?: :?: :?:
    Really? How did you figure that out??

If that's true then I'd agree with you that it's hit nothing.

16. <|-|!<0

<|-|!<0 Dr. Doomsday

It's written on the achievements

Hint: Blockworks

17. Wheat1328

No where does mine say that. I looked for it before and just checked again - not there. They did that last time though. So Blockworks it is...

18. <|-|!<0

<|-|!<0 Dr. Doomsday

Inside the game, click on achievements, and its there right after double trouble, on the game, not on game center.

19. Wheat1328

Aaahhhhh. I was looking in GC. Thanks!

It's got to be hit nothing then.
    And now that you and I have derailed this thread, let's continue guesses over in the achievements thread. :lol: :lol:

20. Wheat1328

Got a response: