COPIERS THAT COPY MY LEVELS!!!!

Discussion in 'LEVEL EDITOR' started by Pierre Miguel Gayo, Dec 18, 2016.

1. Vicvic91

Vicvic91 Administrator Staff Member Frogmind

It remembers me the last level from our friend @Mr. X
    It's an incompleted one, but it's the original one.
    I will not promote it, but for sure @InterludeDude version could be promoted. :)

InterludeDude likes this.
  2. Pierre Miguel Gayo

Pierre Miguel Gayo Elite Member

By the way I didnt copy the thing from obvlibion (I meant i didnt copy and pasted it) I just recreated it

CUBE MAN OFFICIAL and Vicvic91 like this.
  3. CUBE MAN OFFICIAL

CUBE MAN OFFICIAL Penguin Clony

That's cool! I never thought of the aspect that you created it! I never would have done that. :)

4. 4522405DASH

4522405DASH Hypercloner

I found another person who has copied a level, it's kpblcc's "Electrocave" and it's the EXACT SAME LEVEL except it's called "GlowInTheDark". It got on "What's Hot", somehow. I won't give a link because you probably already know how the level goes. But I took a screenshot anyway:

IMG_0111.JPG

The image is not in the best quality, but it's the best I could do :)

But it's sad to see one of my favorite levels being copied and having no credit to the original at all. :(
    Anyway, maybe you can put an option in "Report Level" that says " not original level" or "entire copied level"?

Yeah, that's everything I have to say about this.

CUBE MAN OFFICIAL likes this.
  5. Vavje

Vavje Clone Master Beta tester

Not the first level simply renamed with deleted signature. Many, many, many. One of mine featuring in ED since few weeks was copied and renamed few days ago. It often happens to the official levels too. You know, I suspect a "trolls" invasion in editor. You have to laugh.

6. Typhlosion

Typhlosion Well-Known Member

There is this one guy (Roachy) who has copied just about every one of my levels that has become even remotely popular. He changes a couple things. So, he copies my level, and then proceeds to make fun of me in the level that he copied. At least three people have copied my One Tap Level 2.

7. Vicvic91

Vicvic91 Administrator Staff Member Frogmind

You have a fan club :)

Here's a forum's thread you can join and share your new levels : http://forum.badlandgame.com/index.php?threads/promote-your-levels-here.1233/

Let's check them ! :)