General Forum Stuff

Discussion in 'GENERAL DISCUSSION' started by Ben Thumbs, Apr 20, 2014.

1. Flamingjazz

Flamingjazz Hardcore Gamer Moderator

I have been deleting things as I see them. There has actually been a lot of spam, and I'm sure you'll notice when I stop deleting (probably today or tomorrow.)
    The person he wanted to be banned was "contlinapana" and I banned him/her.
    (I am done being on the forums some day this week, probably today or tomorrow. I leave the end of the week.)

n0phun likes this.
  2. Vicvic91

Vicvic91 Administrator Staff Member Frogmind

3. Flamingjazz

Mxspy and all versions of him are spammers too, yes

4. Flamingjazz

@Jaakko I'm not deleting the spam this time to show you. There is some though by mxspy about loved ones right now.

5. DJ0379

DJ0379 New Member

HELP!
    Currently trying to do some cool stuff with Badlands create a level, but I have tried everything and for some reason I cannot connect the button trigger to the saw. (So when in gameplay you drop on the trigger button and it turns the saw off and so on.) I have tried everything I can see... I'm on iPad if that helps. Thank you!

6. Vicvic91

Use an "on/off" event too :
    button -> on/off -> saw

It will work with that :)

7. DJ0379

DJ0379 New Member

Aw man it works with the rotating clogs but not the saw, thanks though! :) Useful tip :)

8. Hj326

Hj326 Hypercloner

As of the time I'm posting this, every video on the site is unavailable. This could be a forum issue or an issue with something else.
    EDIT: Problem fixed, whatever it was.

Last edited: Feb 10, 2016
  9. Hj326

Hj326 Hypercloner

Another issue: it appears that each of the INFINITY levels have 2 threads. Maybe something went wrong in breaking single player up into categories?

Vicvic91 likes this.
  10. Vicvic91

Now seems good ! Thanks !

n0phun likes this.