Glitch in editor...

Discussion in 'LEVEL EDITOR' started by Rexerus, Apr 25, 2017.

1. Rexerus

Rexerus Elite Member

Hello! In the level that I'm currently working on, I've noticed a glitch. Whenever Clony dies as I'm playing through my level, the screen will fade to black like normal, but it will never fade out again. The screen will just stay black with the pause button still up in the corner. Note that this level IS about 75M long and has a lot of coding, but I'm using a good device so the screen shouldn't freeze like that.
    This is very annoying because it prevents me from testing my level, which in turn prevents me from working on it altogether. Maybe I just need to tone down the amount of objects and coding? I don't know. Any help would be appreciated.
    Note this hasn't happened in any other levels that I'm working on, although they aren't nearly as long or have nearly as much coding.

2. Mr. X

Mr. X Elite Member

Turning of the precise thing in objects and making some objects hit nothing should help

Rexerus likes this.
  3. AKAI2002

AKAI2002 Clone Master

Maybe the grouping of objects helps. You can try. Ignore if you've done this;-)
    I don't know if that work because my device is already hanging due to memory problems and I don't usually work on this much long levels, and coding is one of my weak sections :-| And mainly, I haven't tried that :-]

Last edited: Apr 26, 2017