Help me with share my level

Discussion in 'LEVEL EDITOR' started by Jonathan Rodrigues, Feb 7, 2016.

1. Jonathan Rodrigues

Jonathan Rodrigues New Member

How do share my level with my frinds?

2. Hj326

Hj326 Hypercloner

You can give them the title of your level, or you can give them the name you published it with. Have them search for that in main menu ==> level world ==> (magnifying glass),

3. FBI Light Rock

FBI Light Rock Techno Fury Moderator Beta tester

Another way is to attempt to play your level in the Level World. Once the level loads, before you tap to start the level, pause the game.

Hit the Recommend button at the top left corner, and then press "Copy to Clipboard". Now just give that link to your friends through a message, internet messaging, etc. When they click that link, if they have BADLAND installed on their device, BADLAND automatically springs up and your level comes up right after that.

4. Jonathan Rodrigues

Jonathan Rodrigues New Member

I can not play my level in world level -> My level. It is error.
    Help me.
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2016
  5. FBI Light Rock

FBI Light Rock Techno Fury Moderator Beta tester

Hmm tell me the name of your level, I'll try to find it on my end. If I can't find it as well then it might mean your level has somehow gone unpublished, just like what happened to my level when I tried to publish an update for it.

6. Hj326

Hj326 Hypercloner

From the looks of things, I think you might not have published it at all. Go to create levels ==> [your level], hit the button to the immediate left of "play", and hit publish. It'll ask you to play through your level. Do it. See if that helps.