Icloud sync issues with Badland 1

Discussion in 'SUPPORT & SUGGESTIONS' started by dubz131, Mar 21, 2018.

1. dubz131

dubz131 Bot Lover

is anyone else having issues with syncing the badland 1 game across all their devices? it used to work perfectly fine for me, as every time i started up a new game on a different device, white letters would appear at the top of the screen saying sometihng like 'the data has been synced from a previous game'. It no longer says that, and it now also doesn't leave off where i was in a previous playthrough on a different device.

i actually had to delete my itouch 6 data and when i re-installed the game, NONE of the icloud data was syncing over and it was basically telling me i had to start all over...needless to say i panicked as shit as i put blood, sweat and tears into all the hidden achievements and clones collected. Luckily i did still have the game saved on my Ipad pro 9.7 and 10.5, but it took a couple of tries of opening the game on my ipads, then closing and opening on my itouch 6 before it FINALLY synced properly (again tho, no words at the top of the screen any more) and it still doesn't leave off where you previously played like it used to.

i honestly think this has something to do with the recent update for the iphone x, as this only started happening recently.

Devs, can you please look into this? i don't like the idea of having to go through what i went through every time if i have to delete the app...the fact that i could always rely on icloud to save my data made me feel safe to delete my game...but if i didn't have my game saved on my other ipads, i could have been seriously shit out of luck

thank you

2. Vicvic91

Vicvic91 Administrator Staff Member Frogmind

Hey @dubz131, thanks for reporting it.
    Can you double check that you still loged with your Game Center account when you restarted the iPhone6 ?
    Save datas are saved from there, it should load correctly once the popup "Welcome back" from Gamecenter appears on the top of the app.