Level Editor - Youtube Tutorials

Discussion in 'LEVEL EDITOR' started by Miikka, Jul 17, 2015.

1. MisterM

MisterM Elite Member

I don't really like this idea, because it would ruin the 1 tap gameplay.
    still a fun idea though.

2. Lambda

Lambda Member

I've found some information for the custom blends.
    https://www.opengl.org/wiki/Blending
    I'll try to clearify the blending options, so I don't have to guess which option is the best.^^

3. AKAI2002

AKAI2002 Clone Master

Hi there!

How can we hang and swing the hare-like creature in the background? I could only make it stick in a branch. Also, please tell how to make other background objects move.

4. FBI Light Rock

FBI Light Rock Techno Fury Moderator Beta tester

In the background layer that contains these creatures and objects, create a move or rotate event, and under the properties of these events, the target objects would be these creatures or objects.

AKAI2002 likes this.
  5. AKAI2002

AKAI2002 Clone Master

6. DrKomodo

DrKomodo Member

Thank you very much for these YouTube Badland Level Editor tutorial videos. They have been incredibly helpful to me in helping me learn how to create levels.

And thanks so much for even offering the Level Editor. To me, it's a dream come true to have this feature and to be able to create my own levels in this innovative, awesome video game.

I've used level editors in other video games before. But never one as sophisticated, feature-filled and as incredible as the Badland one is in my opinion.

7. 4522405DASH

4522405DASH Hypercloner

And requires a LOT of math too.

Well, in order to make a good one, that is..

8. Stef

Stef New Member

Hi Miikka! I want to make a portal invisible in BADLAND game editor but I don’t know how? How do I do this?

9. 4522405DASH

4522405DASH Hypercloner

Sorry, that’s not possible. :( But it is possible to use a linear joint to make a portal move! Btw welcome :)

10. Stef

Stef New Member

Thanks! Yeah I used a joint and now my portal moves and I made it to appear out of nowhere cause I hid it behind a black thing(those black squares that block everything behind them but are able to be passed through)

11. Maggiecarpenter

Maggiecarpenter New Member

Oh, very grateful to you, I have just learned this profession and your writing is very helpful to me

AKAI2002 likes this.