Map helping (Loopedrage Edition)

Discussion in 'LEVEL EDITOR' started by 4522405DASH, Oct 22, 2017.

1. 4522405DASH

4522405DASH Hypercloner

I need help! So what’s supposed to happen is that when the gravity changes, the saw changes direction it’s spinning. I’ve tried both physically and non-physically. The non-physical saw barely moves at all. However, if we look at the physical saw it works fine at first, but after it moves around a bit it starts getting a bit weird and begins to float around in mid-air. For some reason this also affects Clony’s collisions by having Clony hit an invisible wall that once wasn’t there. I would appreciate it if anyone know how to fix this :)

Level link: https://badland.app.link/y9qrMsVlsH

2. V⭕LTIAC

V⭕LTIAC Active Member

So, I know how to help you. I even got a screenshot of my solution but I can't upload a file (it's not letting me). I'm going to try and describe it the best I can. The invisible walls were caused by the flat surfaces. In the properties menu, turn off "simple shape" so the saw won't bump into air. I used the physical saw by the way. I only used one rotational joint and I put one static joint on the circle. For the rotational joint, make the circle "object 1" and the saw is "object 2". Take the motor speed of the rotational joint and link it to a regular variable. For the gravity, I have 2 touch triggers, one is active and the other one isn't. Both triggers send a signal to their own on/off event. Set both events to " toggle". Both events will target the gravity thingy and both triggers (so every time you touch, it switches between triggers). Then, each event sends a signal to their own "set variable" event (the one with =1 on it). Both events target the variable that controls the motor speed. One event sets the variable to -25, and the other sets it to 25. Make sure all events have "keep alive" on.

I think that's it. There's probably a better way of doing this but this is my way. I hope this is helpful!

3. 4522405DASH

4522405DASH Hypercloner

Does the forum say that the file is too big? I’ve had this problem before. All you need to do is crop it! :)

I hope this helped, because when I get to the gravity part it just gets completely chaotic. o_O

4. V⭕LTIAC

V⭕LTIAC Active Member

No, there's nothing wrong with the size. I touch the "Upload a file" button, then it says "No apps can preform this action".

5. AKAI2002

AKAI2002 Clone Master

like you dont have an inbuilt gallery app? cause my device says choose app when I try to upload and there's the gallery and also file manager
    you sure you have any one of them?

6. V⭕LTIAC

V⭕LTIAC Active Member

No, I do have a gallery app. There was a thread where Baksbrown showed me how to insert pictures. I used my gallery app for it and it worked just fine, but for some reason I can't upload pictures anymore.

7. 4522405DASH

4522405DASH Hypercloner

Oh... sorry to hear that :(

8. V⭕LTIAC

V⭕LTIAC Active Member

Wow.... so my phone works but my tablet doesn't? 1426546468185.jpg

AKAI2002 likes this.
  9. 4522405DASH

4522405DASH Hypercloner

Wow.

Wait a second, can’t you send the photo to your phone and then upload it here?

10. V⭕LTIAC

V⭕LTIAC Active Member

Yep. That's what I did to show this one.