Nuclear Splash

Discussion in 'SURVIVE THE LONGEST' started by Vicvic91, May 25, 2016.

1. dubz131

dubz131 Bot Lover

your online scores are very good

edit: once i saw vivic had fixed the nuclear splash level and you were still getting 5 minutes or more i knew you must be friggin awesome at the level...

RocksInMyHead likes this.
  2. InterludeDude

InterludeDude Elite Member Beta tester

Finally not buggy! This has to be the most exploited online level of all time...

Vicvic91 and RocksInMyHead like this.
  3. RocksInMyHead

RocksInMyHead Elite Member

Nah, I wasn't able to rack up that much time once Vicvic91 fixed it. But I am still pretty good at it. I had 40 seconds + earlier before I left to do errands all day. I was in first place and I don't know if anyone was able to beat me before it expired. Do you know? I brought the problem to Vicvic's attention...where to find the bug...I didn't know this forum existed before a few days ago or else I would've brought it up before. I'm relearning the rain pattern now that he's changed it. I was glad I could help.

4. RocksInMyHead

RocksInMyHead Elite Member

by the way, before the level was fixed, you still had to be pretty good just to get to the point where the bug was.

5. <|-|!<0

<|-|!<0 Dr. Doomsday

I want to compete with you but this level keeps lagging out of nowhere... i play a couple times and its fine, but then it starts lagging : (

It never lagged before and now it does, just because i got good at it haha

RocksInMyHead likes this.
  6. ElK0305

ElK0305 Member

Video: 1:32 min