Sectors

Discussion in 'DAY II' started by Wheat1328, Nov 15, 2013.

1. Wheat1328

Wheat1328 Ultimate Survivor Moderator

[​IMG]

SECTORS

Missions

[​IMG]

Clones Saved

Add your own Clone Counts into the Clone Saving Spreadsheet >>HERE<<

Playthrough

Note: This is just a simple "Survive with one try" playthrough to show off this level here in the Badlands Forum.

2. ShiV

ShiV True Gamer

@Straitorden; Is there some purpose why you didn't get as small as you could in your 47 run? Does that help at the final section? I ask this since in my previous runs I always tried to become as small as possible (at least, 2 sizes down from you at the canon part, become even smaller there and the canon won't get lifted (I believe) enough anymore. Plus later in the level I would also miss another size-up. So in my runs (also the 46 run I did) I was 3 sizes down from what you were in the end. Does your size give a better chance at an even higher score?

3. Straitorden

Straitorden Well-Known Member

It's hard to say ShiV, maybe races on 2-3 sizes down have some advantages, I just have not tried them. The size on my video I like in total more than 1 size smaller.

4. phil

phil Well-Known Member

I played after watching your video until I managed to bring 11 to the final stage.
    This clone size helped me surviving the blower part, where you have to hit the button.
    In the past I also tried to become as small as possible and I think this might be the best for saving maybe 50, but it felt more difficult at the blowers.
    So I played like you, Straitorden, and got also 47 :) At the final stage I did it a little different, it looks confusing here, but it's a matter of skill.

5. Straitorden

Straitorden Well-Known Member

Not sure about 50, but 48 clones is possible.