Stop

Discussion in 'INFERNO' started by Vicvic91, Dec 17, 2015.

1. Vicvic91

Vicvic91 Administrator Staff Member Frogmind

image.jpeg

STOP

Missions
    image.jpeg

Time Trial

Stop-time.png

Post your time trial scores in the Timetrial spreadsheet!

Mission, Clone & Time Trial Replays
    Upload your videos to YouTube and post your videos here! Post your awesome clone scores here!

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 1, 2017
  2. ogster

ogster Elite Member

hi all. been ages.

i don't know if anyone's having the same problem as i am. this level seems to be rigged to fail. i haven't completed all levels in one try. i think i have three levels left, this being one of them. this one is evil! might be a bug but it looks like cruel sabotage to me. sometimes time freezes even when the clone is nowhere near any button and the game won't let you unfreeze it, and sometimes those blue things that light up when time freezes act crazy and make obstacles impossible to get through. there's even that round boulder that disappears. these things happen only when the first try is still on. if your clone(s) dies, then it's all normal again. so it's basically impossible to complete the one try mission. the level is hard enough as it is and that's good. but the bug, intentional or not, punishes you for makng a good run, which kinda sucks.

and yes, i'm ranting.

cheers all.

3. Vicvic91

This level is bugged !
    Impossible to get the 1 try with all the time's button bugs !

Hope it will be ok in the next update ! :)

4. <|-|!<0

<|-|!<0 Dr. Doomsday

Not bugged to me, i have the one try mission and the level works falwlessly.

5. Papa_Fies

Papa_Fies New Member

If you go through the first red portal without stopping time, the bugs stay in the woodwork. Not logical, but it works.

6. Hj326

Hj326 Hypercloner

So, I think I almost did something really cool on the speedrun of this level. I can't post the video because it's huge. What I did was I used the lava stream in the beginning to go superball and lose the shield. I went through most of the level in this mode, until the part where you freeze the water stream to cross a gap. Somehow, I hit the bump before it perfectly, and I flew over the entire thing without going out of bounds. I almost made it going up still in superball form but at the end the camera glitched and jumped too far ahead. At least I know it's possible. If anyone wants me to, I could probably post a few screenshots of the video.
    EDIT: Ignore all that because of this:

Last edited: Feb 22, 2016
    n0phun likes this.
  7. Vicvic91

This level is corrected, 1 try is now possible without any bugs :)

18111398 likes this.
  8. Vavje

Vavje Clone Master Beta tester

This F**** part !
    Anyone could help ? What is the best way to go STRAIGHT ?

BD6C0617-7116-4C82-BFEE-23FF8AA1B3F7.jpeg

AKAI2002 likes this.
  9. AKAI2002

AKAI2002 Clone Master

at the checkpoint before, where two slow time powerups are there, touch 2times, make it hit the slim branch-like thingy on top
    then touch the left side and hold when it just hit it
    it works 2/3 times:)

Vavje likes this.
  10. Neopard

Neopard Member

Or just go as slow as you can over the edge where the two slow time powerups are.

n0phun, Vavje and AKAI2002 like this.
  11. n0phun

n0phun Master of Disaster Moderator

Best method so far for me, success in more than 75% of attempts there. Not so good for the friggin time trial though, still didn’t make it. Instead I’m up to the max. possible 61. Retried from last checkpoint, many times.