Weekend Challenges

Discussion in 'FROGMIND'S CHOICE & CONTESTS' started by Flamingjazz, Apr 6, 2018.

1. Vavje

Vavje Clone Master Beta tester

Nice work. More checkpoint could be welcome ?

Salamandrake likes this.
  2. Salamandrake

Salamandrake New Member

Great suggestion! Do you recommend one before any potentially deadly situation for Clony? Btw, I really love your level (did not complete it yet, though). It’s very elegant and polished and I love how all elements are dynamic. As soon as I have sone time I must absolutely check out all of you other levels!

n0phun likes this.
  3. Vavje

Yes, I think one checkpoint on each difficulty is needed. It is challenging, however. But no « one try mission ». Three tries could be better ?
    And.. may all your creatures moving slowly in the air ? It could be nice to see them alive ?
    And... Thanks for your comment on « Monolith ».

Salamandrake likes this.
  4. Flamingjazz

Flamingjazz Hardcore Gamer Moderator

Nice level @Vavje very challenging and quite interesting! I loved it from start to finish!

Salamandrake and Vavje like this.
  5. Salamandrake

Salamandrake New Member

Level updated, added more checkpoints. :D
    https://badland.app.link/HJ6tIjxKaO

I think I must study the level editor a bit longer (well, *quite* a bit longer) to learn how to make group of elements move or float, but it’s in my must-do list!
    You mentioned “one try (or three tries) missions” - is it a checkpoint setting?

n0phun likes this.
  6. Flamingjazz

Flamingjazz Hardcore Gamer Moderator

@Salamandrake you cannot make missions that are tied to your level, as in something someone else can see. You can design your level to be so that if one day Frogmind took your level and made it into one of their levels and added missions to it, those missions would be there. But you can’t technically make it recognized as having such and such a mission and give someone credit for it.
    The only person who can make a level officially have missions is Victor, who is the Only Frogmind employee connected to the game anymore. He can grab your level from the level world and update eternal day so it has your level with missions he so chooses that the app will recognize and reward. If he so chooses to.
    Vavje suggests more of how many of us just made our levels with certain missions in mind just for fun to challenge each other and be ready just in case that day comes it’s on Eternal Day. :)
    As for helping you understand how items float and whatnot, I’d be happy to make another tutorial! What do you want to know next?

Salamandrake and Vavje like this.
  7. Vavje

I would not have said better

8. Vicvic91

Vicvic91 Administrator Staff Member Frogmind

Hey @Salamandrake ! Funny level with all those phoenix :)
    There is some cool ideas in that first level, great job!

Salamandrake likes this.